Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Game Freezing randomly  (Read 16824 times)

Offline Froster

Re: Game Freezing randomly
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 15:30:32 PM »
This is so wrong I don't even know what to say...
His processor should rip apart AA. A fucking Pentium 4 can max out AA.

His laptop should run AA like a dream, and his FPS proves it. He is just dealing with random freezes. Telling him to lower settings isn't going to help anything.

My advice, look for driver updates. Test the game with vsync off. Not sure what else to do. Maybe it's your internet connection?

exactly i have used to play it for years not problem now i have no clue what is causing the problem nooo its not heat ! , please i really need to play this game again!

Offline Froster

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 15:32:47 PM »
This is so wrong I don't even know what to say...
His processor should rip apart AA. A fucking Pentium 4 can max out AA.

His laptop should run AA like a dream, and his FPS proves it. He is just dealing with random freezes. Telling him to lower settings isn't going to help anything.

My advice, look for driver updates. Test the game with vsync off. Not sure what else to do. Maybe it's your internet connection?

tested with vsync off same thing , internet no god damn way i have 40mb/down , please! cmon anyone can come to teamviewer and see ?

Offline Froster

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 15:53:15 PM »
tested with vsync off same thing , internet no god damn way i have 40mb/down , please! cmon anyone can come to teamviewer and see ?

as i said i have never had this issue before , its new and i guess its an update from the actual game if someone can actually try to fix it i'd be very happy ! thanks

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 16:40:03 PM »
I have a comparable desktop specs wise and I got no trouble, only on bigger map the loading time is a bit off.
Maybe a stupid remark, but have you checked your laptop for virusses/malware?

Offline Froster

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 16:55:50 PM »
I have a comparable desktop specs wise and I got no trouble, only on bigger map the loading time is a bit off.
Maybe a stupid remark, but have you checked your laptop for virusses/malware?

Well thats why i formatted my HDD and installed a fresh new windows 7 ultimate 64bit just to play this game , and thats what i get...even no help at all ..im pretty sure this is in-game problem,because a few weeks back everything was fine..

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:02:14 PM »

Well thats why i formatted my HDD and installed a fresh new windows 7 ultimate 64bit just to play this game , and thats what i get...even no help at all ..im pretty sure this is in-game problem,because a few weeks back everything was fine..
You mean you did that after you got the freezes?

Offline Mixk

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:24:16 PM »
Maybe you're lack of memory?
It could be a RAM damage or like what spanky said overheat. Because when any game is running your engine gets hotter that it requires a strong performance to use the game engine and graphics.
Try full re install, update graphics card to the latest, also it may be your connection problems.
I would lean towards the memory also. Your running 64bit with 4gig. Thats good and the max with 32bit but just getting by with 64.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:48:38 PM »
That doesn't mean anything though. It's not "getting by" with 64-bit. It's whatever you use. If your OS and programs only use 2.5GB then you're not "just getting by". We'd have to see the Performance tab in the Task Manager while he's in-game.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Mixk

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 17:58:29 PM »
Roger Dodger   :D
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 18:46:15 PM »
Like I said before, I have really comparible pc specs as him and with AA I experience no problems at all. It's not the specs.
I'm still vouching for a complete system check, as I can't really understand if he did the said system format after or before the trouble arised.

Offline Froster

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:02:45 PM »
You mean you did that after you got the freezes?

no i did that after the freezes but it is still happening..

Offline Froster

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:03:35 PM »
That doesn't mean anything though. It's not "getting by" with 64-bit. It's whatever you use. If your OS and programs only use 2.5GB then you're not "just getting by". We'd have to see the Performance tab in the Task Manager while he's in-game.

do you want me to take a photo of the performance tab ?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:04:13 PM »

do you want me to take a photo of the performance tab ?

Please do so

Offline Froster

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:18:37 PM »
Please do so

while running the game or without?

this without :

THIS IS WITH THE GAME :
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:26:47 PM by Froster »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 19:24:51 PM »
I doubt very much that memory is the problem. AA doesn't use up much. I'm sure you still have 1GB left over while playing.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager