Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can't play  (Read 2169 times)

Offline akzu93

• View Profile
  • AA: AkZu
Can't play
« on: Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 08:25:26 AM »
What is the deal here when I try to to deploy games that are avaible with people playing on them, it says I'm not qualified as in training status.

Whenever I try to complete first basic training I can't save my results, wtf.

My info box on assist client says the following:

Qualification: 0
Honor: 10
AAO ID: 840471

Help please, I wanna play this old school game :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Can't play
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »
Are you sure you're playing the training through Assist? Because you since the US army stopped support for this game, the "Save Results" button doesn't work, there's just no server to send the data to.

To do trainings through Assist, start 25Assist and then go to "TRAINING" tab:
If you haven't done any trainings yet, press on the yellow "Available" next to "Makrsmanship Training".
If you have done some trainings, press on the first yellow "Available" button below the green "Complete"(or "Comp 40/40" for Marksmanship).

Having started the training, just follow the instructions it gives you before pressing "OK"
As it tells you, after you've finished a training, you don't need to press the "Save Results" button, just exit the game.

Rinse and repeat.

Note that you have to complete the whole first group (Level 1: Basic Training), that is 4 trainings to be able to play at all.
Additional trainings open up additional maps and weapons and also the ability to heal your teammates.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 09:53:09 AM »
Are you sure you're playing the training through Assist? Because you since the US army stopped support for this game, the "Save Results" button doesn't work, there's just no server to send the data to.

To do trainings through Assist, start 25Assist and then go to "TRAINING" tab:
If you haven't done any trainings yet, press on the yellow "Available" next to "Makrsmanship Training".
If you have done some trainings, press on the first yellow "Available" button below the green "Complete"(or "Comp 40/40" for Marksmanship).

Having started the training, just follow the instructions it gives you before pressing "OK"
As it tells you, after you've finished a training, you don't need to press the "Save Results" button, just exit the game.

Rinse and repeat.

Note that you have to complete the whole first group (Level 1: Basic Training), that is 4 trainings to be able to play at all.
Additional trainings open up additional maps and weapons and also the ability to heal your teammates.

couldn't explain it better. But I thought you had to click save results and then wait a bit before quitting. Not sure somethings's gonn save if you don't click it

Offline akzu93

• View Profile
  • AA: AkZu
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 12:13:51 PM »
"If you haven't done any trainings yet, press on the yellow "Available" next to "Makrsmanship Training". "

It says "Required" in yellow text, and yes I have tried to play through the AA Assist training tab.

Gonna try though, that I will not press save and just exit once complete, we'll see how it goes. Thanks!

EDIT: IT WORKED!!!!!! GREAT!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 06, 2013, 12:23:30 PM by akzu93 »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager