Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Aut. Server Chance: Oke >> Players :Cont Alt Delete  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Aut. Server Chance: Oke >> Players :Cont Alt Delete
« on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 13:38:03 PM »
My server change from PBall to [mAAp] UT04 server dit go to that map but me an a clan member had to do control alt Delete to disconnect the game an start all over . possible the adder 5 players to.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 13:42:45 PM by Vanoke »

Offline noobslayer

Re: Aut. Server Chance: Oke >> Players :Cont Alt Delete
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 13:50:12 PM »
LOL did they still not fix the loading screen bug?

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 14:00:13 PM »
LOL did they still not fix the loading screen bug?

Do you know what the problem is? Know how to fix it?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 14:21:11 PM »
Do you know what the problem is? Know how to fix it?

Not fixing that bug is your loss, not mine. I don't even play, but I remember when people had to close their pc to fix it. I'm sure this is going to lead to a player decrease

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 15:16:32 PM »
I did had a change for ? to Courtyard and the did take long but that worked so its not Always.
I do t know whit how many players than but now it were around 8 player

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 15:19:17 PM »
Not fixing that bug is your loss, not mine. I don't even play, but I remember when people had to close their pc to fix it. I'm sure this is going to lead to a player decrease

So you don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Why not shut the fuck up then?

We know about the bug, we have no idea what it is or how to fix it. We don't even know when it started or whether it's a server issue, client issue, mod related or Assist related. So, unless someone else has some ideas, there's no point talking about it.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 15:32:08 PM »
So you don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Why not shut the fuck up then?

We know about the bug, we have no idea what it is or how to fix it. We don't even know when it started or whether it's a server issue, client issue, mod related or Assist related. So, unless someone else has some ideas, there's no point talking about it.

99% sure it's SAI related

and...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A[/youtube]

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 24, 2013, 15:41:38 PM »
Your attitude in your first post in this thread, that's why.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager