Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 203 not firing a nade  (Read 15147 times)

Offline Pipez0r

203 not firing a nade
« on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 10:45:46 AM »
It happens with me too often with 203 and gp, mostly not with sf weapon. It shoots a normal bullet and when I reload, I get 31 nades, which isnt true because I cannot fire them out. I need to throw away my weapon and pick it back up, to make it work. Sometimes happens many times in a row. And its difficult to throw it away, I need to jump same time.

Other bug that sometimes happens, is that I lose the crosshair or whatever it is, and I cannot shoot. But thats very rare.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: 203 not firing a nade
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 11:51:25 AM »
How do people get bugs as weird as this, it just boggles my mind. About the only thing I can recommend is doing a reset + repair in Assist. Short of that, it might be a memory corruption issue on your computer.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 12:23:37 PM »
Nah, it has happened with 2-3 full reinstalls. Old bug that happened with me in other versions of aa before assist sometimes.

Another thing Im wondering, is that shaking script with message "Illegal 203 action" or something like that, what I sometimes get without knowing what did I do differently.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 20, 2015, 13:55:33 PM »
I used to have that on a G when I put my weapon on burst and then on 203 and shoot it. So I had to let it on single and fire the G ...Atleast I think that solved it. And if it doesn't work you have to jump backwards and drop the gun.

As for the illegal 203 action I think it happens when you try to shoot the G very fast, while the Reload action isn't really completed.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 21, 2015, 00:36:57 AM »
How do people get bugs as weird as this, it just boggles my mind. About the only thing I can recommend is doing a reset + repair in Assist. Short of that, it might be a memory corruption issue on your computer.
To be honest, it's not that rare of a bug. You get it by playing hours and hours :D
I get it every now and then. Not really sure what causes it - I only know it happens a lot when I put the 203 away without shooting any 203s - and the only thing I know that will remove it is jumping and throwing away the gun (as was said already).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 22, 2015, 07:36:34 AM »
It happens with me too often with 203 and gp, mostly not with sf weapon. It shoots a normal bullet and when I reload, I get 31 nades, which isnt true because I cannot fire them out.  Happend to me last night on insurgent camp, but after shooting and reloading 3 times it went back to normal. it would be a amazing bug firing 31 nades at the same time on IC :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager