Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: THX All supported clans in past for BCD welcome new way inputh.  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
THX All supported clans in past for BCD welcome new way inputh.
« on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 17:58:16 PM »
Big Clan Day is Change his Thinking how ??!!  BCD is not working sinds ther is no support anymore for this initiatieve under the existing Clans in Europe.
I did already change the name to Friends of BCD and hope to get support
out of my clan and players that are in BCD game that understand way we do this.
I hope this will be the best for this Assist THX no hard feeling to all clans but it was good for what it was. :( :D

I also ask with this if you understand that if you  can, will play 3 hour on sunday and you like this idear than please help Assist to gif the people a nice gameplay on all maps.

Also on America server this will be the way to led this work for solong it takes so if you are american and support this tell me and i will help you to understand this gameplay  :rtfm: :up:

After today i think this is the best for this game.  BCD is gowing on like befor but in a new inputh.  :makemyday:

Offline ronski

Re: THX All supported clans in past for BCD welcome new way inputh.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:05:19 PM »
Vanoke, we can help you here like I already told you, but the concept needs to be rethinked. Lets have a chat tomorrow and lets bring the old BCD with some new taste back :)

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:22:41 PM »
The only issue I can see that stands in the way are people not liking the maps.  The whole concept of Big Clan Day was to rotate through ALL the maps so people could play something different.  Unfortunately there are those who only like to play three maps; Pipeline, Hospital and Weapons Cache. 

What me might do is take the top 10 maps and just play those.  I know that wasn't the original concept, but we would probably get more people to play.  Just a thought.

Whoopin
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:34:16 PM »
Like all Admins on assist and all clans after the summer its a poor situation so i hope this will change my feeling that people understand way i do this.
1 - Little thinking i do understand that you not want to play all maps :
 Anwser>>>> that were this BCD stands for.
2 - You want your clan together so also on sunday  som of you can t play all maps so all clan members stay on ther own server today nobuddy did apears : 
Anwser >>>> We need all the help, now no other clan than =PUF= comes, so no support.
3 - In total ther is no Europeen clan support this .
Anwser >>>> Its Not BCD anymore.

Offline ronski

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:36:59 PM »
Cycling all the maps can still be done, but the order of them needs to be rearranged. There can't be more than one map per set that has known issues in fps on older computers. First map can be smaller map, maps in the middle (2nd & 3rd) needs to have at least 26slots - the more the better, and the last map needs to be attractive enough that people keeps playing till the end. One day should have neutral mixture of long distance and close combat maps etc. Maps can be decided on beforehand, but is there really need for it, how abdout deciding one month at a time? If admins keeps adding more slots into maps, we get more usable maps for the event all the time. And if some of maps are played twice or even four times during the year, does it matter much? The most important thing is to get people online.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:44:33 PM »
BCD was planned and must i trow away 2 weeks full work in the first month away like you ask me in other words than.
I feel bad after all the work and i can`t know when ore what assist will change in the near future so i have to wait to change some maps in .gif  : IT NEEDS TIME also on assist site to change.
Untill than we must Ore leds say I try to work on to GET PLAYERS in it  that are willing to play. 
ITS TIME TO PLAY !  3 hour  aganst the rest of the week that the clan is free to do what they want.
It looks like not much players understand this little game. :?
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:48:03 PM by Vanoke »

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 18:50:03 PM »
Im sorry about my two cents I just threw out there.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager