Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Looks like Swiss clan stops agan!  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Looks like Swiss clan stops agan!
« on: Sunday, May 03, 2015, 16:54:44 PM »
When merlin goos  normaly all Swiss stop that how it goos so.
so agan a stap back for BCD .  :(
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 03, 2015, 17:49:49 PM by Vanoke »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I am sick about the support i get from admins
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 03, 2015, 17:01:56 PM »
What happened...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Looks like Swiss clan stops agan!
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 03, 2015, 17:59:05 PM »
How do you think it must go i do this already 31 times and non tell me this crap to go out becose its not good how it goos:

[SWISS]Merlin 1h [AAO25]

vanoke, not even your teamspeak adress is working
 i am out - finaly and for ever. this is not the way i think it should go.

I was happy you came in and you to, way tell me wat i did wrong that you must run out agan !

And if you have the wrong TS number  you Always can find it under the announcements and in http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/big-clan-day-recruite/
We were the whole time on TS together with 4 other game communities around 15 players

And about making  mistakes the Swiss BCD  server  was till _PAM_TheMentalist_BE  the server on battletracker did led tracked  not tracked  for 2 hours in game so who is perfect. tell me i diddent punish you for that .  :rtfm:
« Last Edit: Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:29:30 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 03:48:53 AM »
good morning Vanoke

first of all sorry for my reaction, maybe you can understand why. if not, i will tell you - but not anymore at pm. i would like that others can see what i am doing for having this game running:

- i did set a bcd server Europe 2 as you did wish
- the configuration was correct and ready for the bcd yesterday, for sure it was tracked (registered at bt as all of my servers are)
- 19.50 i did logged in BCD Server Europe and was waiting for players to join
- 19.50 - 20.00 Angel and other Swiss players did check out the new BCD Server Europe 2. all worked fine there
- 20.00 players did join at BCD Europe Server on Mountain Pass SE.
- 20.20 around 20 players did join so far. the BCD Server Europe did have really big, big lag spikes (5-10 seconds)
- 20.22 i did the side swap - with a nice message in front of not pressing remain (it worked, thanks to all for not pressing remain)
- 20.45 i did change the map - perfect on time (not like others 10 or 15 minutes to late). it was now SF PCR
- 21.08 i did the side swap - the server was already full - 4 players did wait to join. i told them to join BCD Server Europe 2 (guess was correct)
- 21.15 i was, because of filling up the second server with players, on the 2nd one. more players did join, also my clan mates to let space on other
- 21.20 you joined ts and you did tell me that there was no "boss" on the 1st server... and that some one has to go back there (still 8 admins there)
- 21.22 i changed to the other server as you did wish :) - dont know why i should, because at least 8 admin were there.
- 21.30 both server had now about 18-24 players on it. i was still only on BCD Server Europe to change the map on time. Nightguard did it on 2nd
- 21.30 both servers on Weapons Cache - but BCD Server Europe had around 10-15 second lag spikes. with about 22 players on it.
- 21.35 a big success, both servers where almost full of players. i had to go, because of the dinner (i was ready to come back to swap side/map)
- 21.52 i did stop eating my dinner, came back to swap players side. i did join to do so
- 22.15 i logged in, still at dinner with my wife and angel, to swap the map to Old Town. i did it
- 22.38 i logged again in to swap players side - and BCD Server Europe was empty. still 20 players on BCD Server Europe 2, managed by Nightguard

so i may ask you what i did wrong? the only thing i would say was the little harsh reaction when you did join ts to tell me what i have to do.
so please tell me now why i should stay at the server when i did my job? and the job was to swich sides and maps, which i did.

so we all will still play bcd, but not like yesterday as "boss". this i dont want to do anymore because it makes no sence to me, having 8 admins on each server and then to tell me i have to go because there was no admin ("boss") to tell palyers... idont know what. stupid rule, right?

but for you, and me (as a guest), i would like to give you some hints about it all:
- first take the offer from Nick to get 2 servers for BCD Europe. they will perform much more better then yours
- ask the admins in here to solve the "Punkbuster Service Communication Error PunkbusterA.exe". this will help you for better performance
- be sure that there are no others servers with that names. the 2 at Europe should be named as BCD Server Europe 1 and 2
- be sure that your dns of ts "peaceunderfire.ddns.net" is working correct. it wasnt, had no time to search for the ip
- maybe do not use your private teamspeak channels, do say to join at ts.aao25.com
- make clear rules for the "boss" team. what to do, how and when. more precise then today. ask the clans to proof and confirm it
- would be nice to have the instructions made "public" - like rules for clans and players as its own thread. like keep it simple but understandable
- go on like this. i will support you as usual. but dont take that all to serious; don't come again to a clan ts to tell them what to do. let it be.
- you had me driven really angry yesterday with that. again, i did my work seriously and correct.
- good luck! i will play for sure BCD because its a great idea. but changes are needed to be done. hope you will do that
- thanks for the understanding of it and sorry again if i did hurt you. wasn't the idea.

« Last Edit: Monday, May 04, 2015, 03:55:37 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »
I DIDDENT Start this  SHOUTBOX MESSAGE MAKES ME SICK
[SWISS]Merlin 1h [AAO25]

vanoke, not even your teamspeak adress is working
 i am out - finaly and for ever. this is not the way i think it should go.

1 - The rules are first  Big Clan Day server full not server 2 ore reserve BCD But as always the one we juse for BCD

2 - Boss Clan is Host and controlle the server with other words they are in the server  gif ansers to players  and help them.  So all the other clans can enjoy the game untill they are BOSS in the BIG CLAN DAY server .   

3 - Ther was summ lagg in game yes the server had in total on high time 54 players in it
Hospital 26 players BCD 28   this had sum  influence  on BCD.
 Normal we do not have  that problem  and becose the server host was on hollyday a restart was not possible.
we work on that !! .

4 -  Untill last sunday we never i repeat NEVER had, that a Person from a new  clan in BCD  which so was ranting about little thinks and tell all that nothing goos good in BCD and all need to change and even shout this out in shoutbox of www aao25.com so all can see it  how bad all is in BCD and  than  tell all how good he did his job.

Now the story from Vanoke About the server its a game its not real live i know that. thats way i had no problem with a bit lagg  i did explain in game to all players and after that i think the most players had no problem with it.
Ther was no swiss member in BCD server around 21.30 they all were in BCD server 2  hosed by SWISS Clan and lagg free of course. 21.30 so we have to play more than 1 1/2 hour  so the only think that i did was gowing to SWISS clan TS to ask if one of the BCD Admins from Swiss can come to the BCD server were ad that moment only =PUF=south  and me Vanoke and 19 other games were playing the game , IN server 2 ther were 8 players 4 BCD SWISS and HT clan that did ther job 2 weeks ago perfect.
So what did i do wrong !????  it was a normal question .
SWISS IS BOSS BE A HOST TO THE BCD no you did sent een swiss XTTRO away from BCD server and say i do all , real i did thx swiss XTTRO but merlin sent him away !!?? and than also merlin did go so only 2 PUF members and later in the evening 1 seke admin came in.
BCD is work together in BCD you did the nessesairy merlin come in change the map and the sides and away agan you need to eat thats ok but led SWISS NIGHTGUARD ore SWISS XTTRO do the work next time
If i get  people in my house i don`t go to the neighbors i stay and gif  people a good time together whit the HOST

« Last Edit: Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:29:45 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 12:28:04 PM »
If i get  people in my house i don`t go to the neighbors i stay and gif  people a good time together whit the HOST

its a game its not real live

Offline HauptmannDr.

« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 13:53:23 PM »
Hey all, i know everybody of you is working very hard to keep this Game alive but it makes no Sense  to write Problems to the Forum. Try to Talk on ts and there will be no misunderstanding. The result of Public complaining will be a faster dead of this Great Game !!!! I believe we have a Common goal, keep the Game runing !!!!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 16:31:31 PM »
you don't get it really?
I did put again time in your idea, did try to help you. you do refuse.
it's your decision. good luck!

last tip for you: stop that with "recruiting" and "boss". its a game, nothing more. and define now some rules, if you would like to go on with that bcd

« Last Edit: Monday, May 04, 2015, 17:30:17 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 02:47:30 AM »
you don't get it really?
I did put again time in your idea, did try to help you. you do refuse.
it's your decision. good luck!

last tip for you: stop that with "recruiting" and "boss". its a game, nothing more. and define now some rules, if you would like to go on with that bcd

I diddent refuse your handshake but i also want to led led see my vision of how thinks did go.
1 correction on TS to Swiss clan becose i feel resposebilety to BCD   and i did created this all gifs me i think the permission to do this. I am not a boss i try to creat the BCD  i do think about wat i do in this realy.   

BCD run normaly perfect so no changes.
The idear to make BOSS  in BCD is that clans can find them self in BCD  to gif them responcebiletie and a feeling that they are a inportant part in this.
Other thing is befor BOSS idear i was the guy that contantly was busy with the way how all goos and to gif me to a little rest and fun in game i created BOSS, also a good idear.

And i do know it takes time to led this run like a train but if all try to make this understand and work i did do my job and assist can led it run without me ad the end.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 03:07:01 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 03:22:45 AM »
what in the actual fuck is this. Did you take your morning medication merlin?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 04:33:01 AM »
i was the guy that contantly was busy with the way how all goos and to gif me to a little rest and fun in game

I asked you if I could help, I seriously did wanted to help you with this thing. But your paranoia refused the help because according to you I was trying to get fame through your BCD.
Now you complain that you have to do everything alone.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 05, 2015, 08:59:55 AM »
I asked you if I could help, I seriously did wanted to help you with this thing. But your paranoia refused the help because according to you I was trying to get fame through your BCD.
Now you complain that you have to do everything alone.
You were already too much present to interfere with all and everything, you had plenty to do!
and to gif clans more inputh . its a fine thing that i did its not only my enjoy som of my clan and starters dit also ther part. but i Always will have that problem HOPE will all work out on sunday as it ment to be.
I can tell BOSS is working perfect olso with SWISS it was good all nessesairy thing were oke . Problem was the reaction in shoutbox about 1 request

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 09, 2015, 18:18:10 PM »
so peace my friend :)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 09, 2015, 18:58:45 PM »
so peace my friend :)
when you count next time to 10 before you gif your feelings to shoutbox . Do you understand me way i want swiss bring koffie and cake to the people on BCD SERVER 1 becose your clan must be the viseble boss in the server one.  Yes i dit puth 1 in the server bcd :) 
personal i did feel and understand that it will be solft. you puth to much feeling in this game. but your not a bad guy!! :D

I also hope that ganja can have a place in our gameplay in the hope you can live with it and try a new start with the appointment to ganja and his clan m8 play fair and don't talk so much , make fun ,......... forget a little k/d points.

To bring a little rest back in game and website.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 04:52:48 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 16, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
1 - In how far can i count on your clan merlin i did read you personally stop with BCD so who is my contact.
2 - And Swiss can you tell me will they be BOSS in BCD ore is that to stopping.
3 - And i am very curious what the real reason is way you stop agan supporting this !!!! 

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager