Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Home agan so Changes in BCD can be done agan.  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Home agan so Changes in BCD can be done agan.
« on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 04:32:38 AM »
If ther are any changes in BCD I am home agan, You can contact me On Teamspeak : 86.85.144.254  , in P.M. and in game and for some guys on My clan facebook. :style: :up:

:mad: Care broke tempeture rising garage repairs and 13 and 14 juli did led me me wait for 5 days
After a shity start in hollyday, with familie five days stuck in the middle of know were.
in France where nothing was to do hotel with bad traffic and trains in front of us in a dead village.   I finaly did get wat i needed spanische sun and rest. :D

I am full loaded now for a good gameplay and working on next season Big Clan Day starting on 30 aug.. 
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 04:38:56 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Whoopin

Re: Home agan so Changes in BCD can be done agan.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 11:52:10 AM »
Who is in charge of keeping the American BCD server up and running?  The past several weeks it has been down.

Whoopin
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline aao25.com

• View Profile
  • AA: ????
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 11:52:44 AM »
and the NA maps have been really bad

Offline Galle

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 11:58:24 AM »
iL is running American BCD and it has been up. But because BCD US server is down it had been played in iL server. Just keep an eye for shoutbox in sundays and you will know where to go and when.
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:00:22 PM »
iL is running American BCD and it has been up. But because BCD US server is down it had been played in iL server. Just keep an eye for shoutbox in sundays and you will know where to go and when.

I am aware the iL is running BCD, I wanted to know why the OFFICIAL America BCD server is down.  There are those of us who are admins, but we do not have admin rights on the iL servers.
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline Galle

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »
Ah, okay. Can't answer in that question, also the second EU BCD server has been down for a while. Waiting answer from Vanoke at this right moment.
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
and the NA maps have been really bad

They should have been the same that we had in EU, of course it's impossible to find every week 4 maps that everyone likes. Otherwise it would be like Hospital, Pipe, Urban and Bridge every week :)

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:31:35 PM »
Otherwise it would be like Hospital, Pipe, Urban and Bridge every week :)

People have to understand that the idea behind BCD is to play maps that are NOT played on a regular basis.  We try and go through all the maps throughout the year.  Granted there will be times that the maps are those that are played quite often.

I personally like playing all the maps even though I have my favorites.  Some people will just come play a map or two and leave, and that is okay.  No one is forced to play the maps, but we do like to have as many people as we can.  The more people who play, the more fun we have.
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline ronski

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:43:26 PM »
People have to understand that the idea behind BCD is to play maps that are NOT played on a regular basis.  We try and go through all the maps throughout the year.  Granted there will be times that the maps are those that are played quite often.

I personally like playing all the maps even though I have my favorites.  Some people will just come play a map or two and leave, and that is okay.  No one is forced to play the maps, but we do like to have as many people as we can.  The more people who play, the more fun we have.

word.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 13:01:30 PM »
I can t tell you way the american server was down but i did restart it and its running now. the reserve server for europe did fall out ( p.s. ) my wife did pull the electricity out from a distributor  of the cables upstairs, my son was 1 week earlier home and I ask to restart server and push the write icoon but he did say no internet so i was not thinking about that connaction i did led it like it was.  Now i am home and all is working and my eye is on it.

And you see in this home server ore server from providers they all can fall out.  :P :censored:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 13:03:55 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 14:27:16 PM »
I can t tell you way the american server was down but i did restart it and its running now.

Thanks Vanoke for getting the America server back up and running.
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager