Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Best gameplaytime for BCD America/Canada/South America  (Read 7899 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Best gameplaytime for BCD America/Canada/South America
« on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 12:42:31 PM »
Yesterday i had a little talk with  Mr.  -iL^eXehaLe to bring the BCD America to a better time for game play ther.
Now America is big and the  time west and east is to a little problem so if you are a american.
gif your advice ore wish to gif this event a better access for gameplay.
Here under the admins in BCD gif your Adivice  to them and /ore in this topic THX! 

playeradmin=82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin
playeradmin=82nd_COH_CPT=bvsnipe
playeradmin=82nd_H2PVT=Aiming@u
playeradmin==PUF=SilenceIKillU
playeradmin==PUF=BUCK
playeradmin==PUF=Raider
playeradmin=.neXus[$k.uNk]
playeradmin=.neXus[sh4dy]
playeradmin=.neXus[SN!KKS]
playeradmin=.neXus[Vendetta]
playeradmin==IGC=_=W!CK!D
playeradmin==IGC=_=TICUS
playeradmin=-=Italman=-
playeradmin=-iL^BARTER_[PECK]
playeradmin=-iL^eXehaLe.
playeradmin=-iL^Nick
playeradmin=-iL^GANGSTER-W!C
playeradmin=-iL^BigNOOb
playeradmin=-iL^BARTER_[PECK]
playeradmin=-iL^I3ALD3RDASH
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 03, 2015, 13:36:43 PM by Vanoke »

Offline -iL^eXehaLe.

Re: Best gameplaytime for BCD America/Canada/South America
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 12:52:12 PM »
I think the time should be at about 7 PM CST. That would put it at 8PM EST and 5 PM WST

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 14:22:48 PM »
Im also fine with it. I dont want to make it too late due to it takes me quite a while to get warmed up!!
Vanoke why in the list of names does Barter get to be admin twice lol

Offline -iL^I3ALD3RDASH

« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 14:54:11 PM »
I am also fine with that start time! And a little jealous that barter is admin twice! lol!!! :)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 16:17:59 PM »
When time for america bcd will change it would be good to select 8 game maps 4&4
and barter sent me every week beer to have 2 bcd accounts :) :)
« Last Edit: Monday, June 01, 2015, 16:24:57 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Raider_Reaper

« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 16:54:13 PM »
it would be nice to see more players on later in the day ..  5pm west coast sounds great to me,it would be a little easier  for me at that time :)  i usually dont get much time on the weekends to play .. but school is out now so kids wont be an issue for me :)

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 22:21:08 PM »
I believe the later hours will bring more American players to BCD.  I like the hours that -iL^eXehaLe suggested, and if we see it as a problem, adjust accordingly.  We want to ensure that we get the most bang for our buck.

I would like to see the same maps played as the Europeans so in keeping with the spirit of BCD.  Maybe Europeans pick one week, Americans pick the next.  If in the future we want to "split" BCD, and everyone involved is okay with that, then we will.

One think we need to make clear are the admins responsibilities.  We can't have 20 admins, or any one particular clan running the show every week.  We either come up with a rotation system, or reduce the number of admins, limiting two (2) from each clan participating.  I don't mind sharing the duties and stepping back when needed.

The biggest thing is involvement.  Either people are supporting BCD or they are not.  I understand if someone just wants to play and have no responsibilities, but we can't have people saying they are willing to get involve then never show up.  I have seen it too many time in the past couple of months where a clan was suppose to run the servers and no one ever showed up.  I realize we all have lives, families, jobs, etc. but if you cannot commit or at least be responsible to let someone know you aren't able to do your "shift" then don't bother being an admin.
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2015, 01:16:39 AM »
can u fix my names vanoke??

-iL^GANGSTER-W!C
and
=IGC=-=W!CK!D     Not  playeradmin==IGC=_=W!CK!D

and btw later hours would be better for me as well

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2015, 04:49:35 AM »
Im also fine with it. I dont want to make it too late due to it takes me quite a while to get warmed up!!     

Silence now u can warm up in BCD Europe than u go to the American boiling :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2015, 05:16:18 AM »
One think we need to make clear are the admins responsibilities.  We can't have 20 admins, or any one particular clan running the show every week.  We either come up with a rotation system, or reduce the number of admins, limiting two (2) from each clan participating.  I don't mind sharing the duties and stepping back when needed.

This is true. Having so many admins doesn't really makes sense. Only makes it a mess when you all start fc'ing and there is more chance one of the admins has a grudge against you ...

Offline -sh4dy;

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2015, 08:32:08 AM »
This is true. Having so many admins doesn't really makes sense. Only makes it a mess when you all start fc'ing and there is more chance one of the admins has a grudge against you ...

Only admins that should be are only ones responsible enough to have admin permissions, and there duties. If the permissions are abused then there admin rights/status should be taken away. As far as neXus behalf, I have hosted BCD with my own neXus servers when either BCD server wasn't around or the server was down. I do play mostly earlier in the day then evenings, I spend time with my family and eat dinner then 8pm time is normally when I'm winding down and getting ready for work and the next day. I could make it sometimes, but not most depending on that day and my schedule, and if 4 more maps are added then BCD will run into almost 12am for me considering BCD is roughly 2hrs now, which would be fairly late for us grown folk. Just my input as an east coast player.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 03, 2015, 15:42:39 PM »
time:
If you guys have set a new time than i would have gladly the times like i did in this topic America time :  http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/clan-is-the-boss/ 
So i can juse it for the announcements.

Admins behavior in game:

So far i can remember ther was in all the 35 BCD  only 1 serius problem between admins,
and that was becose 1 admin did not bother try to read  the rules and implementation of Clan Big Day, after a good talk thinks getting better.   

Only so far i remember only 4 times a admin did intervened in Big Clan Day  3 times we all know that guy and 1 time last sunday a little kick becose he shot  his  Medic and after that he TK the Medic with a granade he was for him to slow.

In other words i am happy with all admins they are no kids but honest adults.

Way admins:

1- It is the way to show that we can work together in this small community.
and i think its working i see more respect between clans.
2- You can only be admin in BCD if you are in a clan, with other words you must to join a   clan, so its a way to grow a little advertisement for your clan.
3- To make all selected players from clans and make them admin in BCD you create the we feeling/ together and thats wat we need.
4-The creation of possibilities in order to cope with growth and idears for good gameing,
you need a backup to talk with several guys who support this in direct Contact and performance.
5-Not all show up ore can`t show up WAY ? its live meaby it needs time to grow this BCD
i am positieve that all think its a nice idear this BCD but a part of them have other thinks to do ore want to spent ther time total in this and yes its ther free time ( i undertand that everytime better) 
6- To activate i ask clans to chose 4 maps also to gif them the feeling that they are a part of this and i olso did try this with  ........is BOSS.
This Boss in clan did work and was oke for europe. for america not we all know to less intressed and bad contact becose personal thinks
 but i see now we getting better and  we starting to build up a little the America server.   

Changes :
For after the summer hollydays sunday 30 august will start up new way of Announcement and
like Whooping say  rotation but  how ?
To make all easyer it would be good to make a announcement for long time; setup >>

1- the  Maps
2- the  Admins    /   Backup admins / back, back up admins .  >  To fill in if possible i ask all admins !!!!
3- time you must stay in IF POSSIBLE  !  3 hours ore make sure you got a replacement.
3 1/2   If 1 server is full ask if 1 other admin can go to 2 server to fill up for gamers.
4-Euro Server >>> like always make sure BCD server 1 stays full if under 20 people  players from BCD server 2 must help server 1  > BIG THX!!! <
5-For America server its the same make full BCD server 1 if ther have in future a 2 one to.

The admins is like me i am 85 % on sunday pressant if selected playeradmin is not yet ther but come later
85% admin will take it over until player is in game.
If non of those 2 are in game one admin that is in game he must say i will take over till selected admin is in game.
In other words take your responcebiletie your a BCD Admin for 3 hours that day.

What to do:  sunday 30 august will start up new way of Announcement
1 - I will make a Announcement for long time so people can see all in one time
2 - A list with all sundays dates and to fill in the names you will see my name on all europe sundays
but i will be very happy if others do ther share to in it so i can consentrate to on my shooting skills ( ther say i have them to so i try to find them !! )   
If America server can do the same i will hear that form Whooping and Exehale ore if they have a diffrent way to fill this in i will hear it. 
3 - America admins gif me the times for gaming THX!
4 - Summer and winter time changes will still make gameplay a little confusing for overseas players !.

Think about it ,keep it simple its a game make fun give fun .

« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 03, 2015, 16:15:40 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 04:30:12 AM »
- its host not boss
- and this one is a rule or not? i would like to know that now exactly because it is always changing. last sunday it was: 1st europe then fill up usa. strange... now it is: If 1 server is full ask if 1 other admin can go to 2 server to fill up for gamers.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 07:02:36 AM »
1 boss ore host >  IT WAS ALWAYS BOSS BUT SINDS LAST WEEK IN PREPAIRING WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT ITS HOST .  But in the new setting after 30 aug. This all will change for the best of this gameplay.

2 if you follow the gameplay in the last 20 minuts ther were 4 players in server 1 and 2 did leaf that makes 2 . On america server ther were around 14 players on that moment it was better to link players to the america server.

in you cast merlin server 1 in that time had 20 players on euro server 1 and euro server 2 had 8 so euro server had to go server euro server  1 to get it full an atracktive. 

Last sunday in 15 minuts you cant get from 2 to 26 players so we did help BGD SERVER AMERICA BECOSE NOBUDDY WILL GO IN SERVER ONE WITH 2 PLAYERS .

p.s what is the diffrent between boss and host.

Offline ronski

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 07:34:05 AM »
Boss is someone who has power and who makes all the decisions by himself, other people does what he says. Host is someone who is there to serve others. Boss is just way too bossy imo :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager