Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What's the agreement about forceclassing?  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: What's the agreement about forceclassing?
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 18:46:42 PM »
Hello guys

Like vanoke said, there has been forceclassing from the start of BCD, so yes it is part of it. I know some dont like it but some does. To make some clear myself i prefer normal style like the map is designed, but some times fc is good too. People have asked me to do some fc in BCD so i do it if i think it is fine. I think it is good way to mix sometimes the game and i like the way kore does it -> too much camping so lets put some fc round in the mix. I get that some think it is not so much fun but some like it. I remember we had bit mis understanding about fc in some point, mister x fc one gun and i fc one gun maybe 10 seconds after by accident. We live in fragile aa community so we like to please all in BCD but it aint always possible.

I know Jelle/mentalist it just asking about it and im fine with it. Like vanoke replied we have done fc in past and it is part of future too. But i dont think what happen last time in BCD was nothing unusual. We didnt fc more than 25% of time, like i said i like normal and ppl asked for fc from me many times. And yes this time BCD was not OFFICIAL bcd at easter. So we let it ride a bit freely than normal but nothing exspecial. People asked and we keep it in control. I dont remember any unnormal complaining about fc to any other bcd we have every sunday and South was there too, and i asked about rules like map change at unoffiicial BCD.

Im sorry if i have done some harm and hope u guys can live with it. BCD is all about having fun all around at that aint changed. Only thing im bit surprised is merlin calling me a kid which is a bit harsh? Im done my service in real army for 1 year and count myself as a man. But yeah what of it, i dont care about talking about me being a kid or man, this is BCD and i like it very much and want it to bee cool to every player.

Thanks Galle

GALLE :)  About FC i did make the % a little lower in game read   : http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/clan-is-the-boss/    its now 10 % fc  but if game map ask more ore less than its up to the Boss clan of that moment. Its to a feeling with the players in game wat is possible. You and merlin like normal, HT like a little more SF  and so far i think =PUF= sits between those 3. Thats way Boss Clan comming into BCD. Accept  the game FC around 10 % ore 0  but play the game if possible.
About what merlin did say its a impulsive reaction. i did talk last whit him and i told him that in letters in game you can`t gif fast emotions with it. and if you say a little bad thing to other player its difficult to make it good in view words.
Its good that you bring it here in this nice letter , i think i know merlin a bit and if he read it he will bring it
on a diffrent way.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 18:48:44 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 03:00:18 AM »
as i did say to Vanoke, the Big Clan Day is a very good idea to put players together to play other maps then usualy. and i was there at the very beginning of it - to support and to make it possible.

and i love this game, maybe sometimes a bit to much. sure i have to learn, still in my age. but you have to accept that i dont want to change everything. so i will stay out when this starts again with that much fc. it wasnt really fun anymore. to have snipers on airfield or pistol on poolday, as well as shootguns, this is very ok for me.
but when you do start to fc to get better guns then the map was made for, then it stopt for me having fun. so you did last sunday. i can live with it, but i will not play that then. but think about, you should really take care about that day, its - as everything - hard to get it, but soooo easy to loose it. remember that always.

so lets see how this works now. at the very beginning, and as i told you i was there at the start of it, it was only good to make fc at the last or 2 last rounds of a map. and this was good. to much of it is like going to play another game. so it looks for me.

but if most of the players do like that, i think you can go on with it and i will put a server on then without fc. to see what the players do wish. i mean more then 50% of it :)

have fun

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 05:41:33 AM »
but if most of the players do like that, i think you can go on with it and i will put a server on then without fc. to see what the players do wish. i mean more then 50% of it :)

OMG VANOKE, MERLIN TRYING TO STEAL THE PLAYERS OF BCD, BAN !

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 06:03:22 AM »
as i did say to Vanoke, the Big Clan Day is a very good idea to put players together to play other maps then usualy. and i was there at the very beginning of it - to support and to make it possible.

and i love this game, maybe sometimes a bit to much. sure i have to learn, still in my age. but you have to accept that i dont want to change everything. so i will stay out when this starts again with that much fc. it wasnt really fun anymore. to have snipers on airfield or pistol on poolday, as well as shootguns, this is very ok for me.
but when you do start to fc to get better guns then the map was made for, then it stopt for me having fun. so you did last sunday. i can live with it, but i will not play that then. but think about, you should really take care about that day, its - as everything - hard to get it, but soooo easy to loose it. remember that always.

so lets see how this works now. at the very beginning, and as i told you i was there at the start of it, it was only good to make fc at the last or 2 last rounds of a map. and this was good. to much of it is like going to play another game. so it looks for me.

have fun
before we run to fast we need time and talk how thinks can set in the right how you say proporsions . To make all happy i have to make good ,clear rules for all to understand . Meaby we must set a time in game 10 minuts befor ending  map game  if boss clan like it to do. !!
Next week shipment 32 slots is in game . This is a game map very little and how fare can we go in fc this map to make it intresting for 32 players .
Also if one clan stops to be in BCD i know i did my best to make it for all good . Compromise and tollerance . I do my best.
« Last Edit: Friday, April 10, 2015, 06:09:11 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 06:44:17 AM »
OMG VANOKE, MERLIN TRYING TO STEAL THE PLAYERS OF BCD, BAN !
wat merlin is saying that in future to gif all a good BCD we need more Bcd server in diffrent style to make assist the best playable game agan in the world for all.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #20 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 06:47:08 AM »
i did not say swiss will stop to play, i did say I will stop to play then at those sundays. so really nothing special or dramatic :)
swiss is again a part of bcd, as a respect to you vanoke. and it will stay.

and good words vanoke:
wat merlin is saying that in future to gif all a good BCD we need more Bcd server in diffrent style to make assist the best playable game agan in the world for all.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #21 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 09:07:49 AM »
Ganja you have an insessiant complusion to bring down. All the time trying to kiddon your a good guy. I have known you since years you and most of you clan were banned on my sever. For the same crap your still getting banned for. You can not hide your true heart in here. Thats all you do is bring down./ So we spoke and had a few games. and a few nice words together, but even in the other thrad all you want to do is take the piss. evert where you go. You have a huge desire to show how good you are in the game, Buy thinking if you win your better and people will love you. I can tell you its a false god you chasing. everyone bows the knee to some god or other idol. Yours is looking for conformation from man in the only way you know how. I am quite sure you will think I am wrong. But it will hit you one day. Nothing surer thabn that.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 09:35:00 AM »
Ganja you have an insessiant complusion to bring down. All the time trying to kiddon your a good guy. I have known you since years you and most of you clan were banned on my sever. For the same crap your still getting banned for. You can not hide your true heart in here. Thats all you do is bring down./ So we spoke and had a few games. and a few nice words together, but even in the other thrad all you want to do is take the piss. evert where you go. You have a huge desire to show how good you are in the game, Buy thinking if you win your better and people will love you. I can tell you its a false god you chasing. everyone bows the knee to some god or other idol. Yours is looking for conformation from man in the only way you know how. I am quite sure you will think I am wrong. But it will hit you one day. Nothing surer thabn that.

Nah I'm just messing with Vanoke and Merlin cauz they are 50 year old "adults" who let their emotions get the best of them in this game and ban me without any reason from all the servers thety have.

So I figured, if they ban me anyway, I can atleast have some fun ... But yes you banned me and my clan (not sure what clan that would be). No need to talk about me again in this topic

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #23 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 10:27:46 AM »
give it up man
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #24 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 14:07:28 PM »
Might I add a suggestion. Why not reduce the amount of rounds to 7. And at every 7th round, there's a forceclass round. You can add a scrolling server-rule that announces that every 10 minutes. This way, everyone will know exactly when there's a forceclass round and everyone is informed. And this way players already got the change to get to know the map before a fun-round starts.

You can also swap the teams during that 7th round so that the next 7 round's you'll be able to play on the other team. So when the admins executes the forceclass script, he can execute the swapteam script so that the next match, everybody changes.

Another benifit, this way noob players get a bigger chance to change to play with another gun.

1/7 is about 14% forceclass. That's between the 25% and 10% that is discussed here. I'm just thinking out loud here. I hope that's ok.

Whatever is or gets decided, I will keep on playing on BCD. I'm a very big fan of the concept.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #25 on: Friday, April 10, 2015, 16:15:57 PM »
I have no opinion on forceclass... You can give me m9 i dont care :) i just want All you guys in the servers having fun like i do.  :up: i dont forceclass i dont even put the files since my last format c: :) so whatever you guys decide im fine whit that. Just show up have fun and bring enjoyment beer and if isnt too much to ask can u please bring girls too.  :style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager