Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 6-09-2015 Clans we need you ask me !! join in BCD  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
6-09-2015 Clans we need you ask me !! join in BCD
« on: Friday, September 04, 2015, 18:37:04 PM »

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is coming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can also give fun to other players, so if your map is coming they will give you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hour, 45 minuts a map.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading

Don't forget to do objectives, Heal your teammates when possible  :1st:
Ghosting is for losers!!!!!   :makemyday:   you have enemy spotted like all gamers.
Do not ask, can you puth me on same side as my clan m8, sorry there is no time for, you can try it self push Esc. than team Assault / Defence. :matrix:
If someone is suspicious, don't start accusing, talk about it after the game.  :arab:
If someone play good you can tell him, he will be happy.  :peace: compliments are always welcome :up:
If the change to a other map is not working well  please wait a little we are working on it. :wanker:
I hope you all have a great game.   :sign_welcome:

Look for total info Euro Server:
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/game-play-europe-server-maps-and-dates/

2/06-09-2015  Big Clan Day EURO SERVER.

Look for total info America Server:
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/game-play-america-server-maps-and-dates/

2/06-09-2015   Big Clan Day America SERVER

:makemyday: Don`t forget those green letters above clan members its realy important  :makemyday:

« Last Edit: Friday, September 04, 2015, 18:40:48 PM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager