Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 4-10-2015 your game play for sunday evening .  (Read 9752 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
4-10-2015 your game play for sunday evening .
« on: Saturday, October 03, 2015, 06:47:11 AM »
Ther is a little problem with Imageshake were I puth the .GIF material and in topic of assist i can`t  scroll
to look what america maps will be to play on sunday so i select one out of my backup so all will have a idear what  ther will be played sunday. for euro server its the right game maps!  See you in game THX!

Please read this its way BCD is working :

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is coming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can also give fun to other players, so if your map is coming they will give you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hour, 45 minuts a map.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading

If you feel you are a BIG CLAN DAY PLAYER AND you are trying every week to be ther than ask to join
We need Admins in this to led this work ,we want to share responsibilities every week that someone led work  this BCD.
You can post under this topic ore on Teamspeak :  86.85.144.254
When i am in game i am on TS.

Follow this link and puth your info of your clan in it .
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/big-clan-day-recruite/
This gameplay is ther to support 25ASSIST DON`T FORGET THIS THX !!

Looks like Imageshake has more problems so i did look to a others site to put the .GIF material so it will work i hope:
For now
5/04-10-2015  Big Clan Day  Euro Server

5/04-10-2015  Big Clan Day America

http://imgur.com/ZPwbmjI     Did help my now to make this work so i did sent imageshake a note what
is the problem ther . Hope to get soon a reaction. :down: :up:
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 03, 2015, 07:43:04 AM by Vanoke »

Offline ronski

Re: 4-10-2015 your game play for sunday evening .
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 03, 2015, 11:33:43 AM »
Good picks, see you there :up:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 03, 2015, 11:53:30 AM »
Did you change your name with a BIG   R  becose that was way you were not Admin last time.  look if its now oke  RRRRRrrrrrrronski

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 03, 2015, 12:02:07 PM »
Did you change your name with a BIG   R  becose that was way you were not Admin last time.  look if its now oke  RRRRRrrrrrrronski
Yea I changed it on July and you made the change to .ini already back then

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 04, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
Ther is a little problem with Imageshake were I puth the .GIF material and in topic of assist i can`t  scroll
to look what america maps will be to play on sunday so i select one out of my backup so all will have a idear what  ther will be played sunday. for euro server its the right game maps!  See you in game THX!

Please read this its way BCD is working :

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is coming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can also give fun to other players, so if your map is coming they will give you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hour, 45 minuts a map.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading

If you feel you are a BIG CLAN DAY PLAYER AND you are trying every week to be ther than ask to join
We need Admins in this to led this work ,we want to share responsibilities every week that someone led work  this BCD.
You can post under this topic ore on Teamspeak :  86.85.144.254
When i am in game i am on TS.

Follow this link and puth your info of your clan in it .
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/big-clan-day-recruite/
This gameplay is ther to support 25ASSIST DON`T FORGET THIS THX !!

Looks like Imageshake has more problems so i did look to a others site to put the .GIF material so it will work i hope:
For now
5/04-10-2015  Big Clan Day  Euro Server

5/04-10-2015  Big Clan Day America

http://imgur.com/ZPwbmjI     Did help my now to make this work so i did sent imageshake a note what
is the problem ther . Hope to get soon a reaction. :down: :up:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 04, 2015, 13:13:50 PM »
Hey Vanoke. I've mentionned this already, but your posts about BCD are not really clear for people who don't know what it is. Maybe it's time to change it a little bit, and add the 4 maps more clearly instead of having images changing. Just my thoughts

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 04, 2015, 17:38:46 PM »
 Its good enough.
 When people take a little time than they will look.
 You can say only a select groupe is looking to it, and you can say that that same   group is   looking to this forum.
 Its not a BCD problem but a Assist problem to bring gamers in forum and read all the good bad funny shitty and serius thinks.

But oke i think we can congratulation assist with a nice number of players today :

Welcome back all.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 02:15:27 AM »
Its good enough.
 When people take a little time than they will look.
 You can say only a select groupe is looking to it, and you can say that that same   group is   looking to this forum.
 Its not a BCD problem but a Assist problem to bring gamers in forum and read all the good bad funny shitty and serius thinks.

But oke i think we can congratulation assist with a nice number of players today :

Welcome back all.

Good enough? Then tell me why there's only seke and puf supporting it anymore? You don't have to be stubborn, people can give you ideas, they are here to help too.

With select group you mean, the ones who have the patient to read your endless introduction every week in order to see that image showing the 4 maps that's going to be played?

Maybe it's time for a little bit of inovation, but keeping the basic idea of BCD

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 11:42:41 AM »
Becose meaby they are stuborn to play on ther own server and do understand
the good thought behind this to play all maps ! also it looks like they do not come in to this website to ready.

I gif all the info in the announcement so they can think about it.
Also new players can see direct in one letter the idear and the maps that will be played.
The people like you Ganja you don t have to read all you know were to look yes the panorama pictures that i did make befor hollyday. this new idear that has taken me weeks of my  free time,
 I was very proud of that i did make this for Assist BCD and to make it a little easyer in progress for a long time.

Changes will be made when Assist is ready with updating slots in surtain time.
For this moment I enjoy my work and hope the rest will do the same.

About inovation : I haveone  that we direct can do if clans understand this :  Don`t go all to one site try to bring your clan on both sites , a clan is to strong on one site and players who are alone do feel that to.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:10:46 PM »
I read your entire texte, as announcement , and if I was a new player I'd have no idea what you are talking about. But ok, it was only advice

Offline ronski

« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 12:21:29 PM »
About inovation : I haveone  that we direct can do if clans understand this :  Don`t go all to one site try to bring your clan on both sites , a clan is to strong on one site and players who are alone do feel that to.
I guess you mean us with this. We hear enough of ghosting shit on public when we are on different teams, so in order to avoid worthless whining we try always join on same side as long as its possible. Then again there are people who doesn't like us to be on same side, maybe we just don't join then.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:01:40 PM »
I guess you mean us with this. We hear enough of ghosting shit on public when we are on different teams, so in order to avoid worthless whining we try always join on same side as long as its possible. Then again there are people who doesn't like us to be on same side, maybe we just don't join then.
I mean Clans not only seke. its a thing to think about. if not ok.
We in PUF `s if possible we go split  and we shoot each other to.
 in the long time we are here in this game our acquaintances knows we play the game and
we are in same, i must say  almost in same possision as a single player without clan backup.
I am not talking about gosting but you can say more in clan while you are alive and gif info. 
left house  , right house  9 o`clock  for exemple.
So ther is vantage.
This was my reason wy i did bring this.

Ganja question way you Always led see the other site of the medalion.

Ronsky you did say this :  Then again there are people who doesn't like us to be on same side, maybe we just don't join then.

I have the same problem in BCD I can`t make all happy I ! ( WE) ! do our best.
Ther is a time for enjoy the game and a time for Creation. For now i chose for play i did creat alot !

Offline Infinity

« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:30:50 PM »
Chill out boys no need for e-drama.

Basically ganja is giving his opinion that in the posts about BCD you only state the time, servers and maps that will be played.

We all appreciate all the work done to provide aa players with the BCD.

Offline ronski

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 14:14:15 PM »
so which one is more unfair: chance of ghosting from team to team, or guys who knows how each other play are on same side?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 05, 2015, 14:17:41 PM »
i am not talking her about ghosting thats unfar.
 But over the tactics in team , in team you can help each outher and anticipate.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager