Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 20-09-2015 yOUR gAMEPLAY fOR sUNDAY !!!!!  (Read 4007 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
20-09-2015 yOUR gAMEPLAY fOR sUNDAY !!!!!
« on: Saturday, September 19, 2015, 05:18:14 AM »

:idea:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is NEW idear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

For this sunday 20-09-2015  EUROPE BCD SERVER we need 1 player that led this work. This may only be one of the BCD active clan members.
You must know the gameplay if your not surtain than ask. fill in your game name below this topic, in this way we gif BCD clan members a nice inputh THX If nobuddy wants i will do it.

If America Server can do this to than the idear will be the same fill your name in for America server THX

Follow this link and puth your info of your clan in it .
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/big-clan-day-recruite/
This gameplay is ther to support 25ASSIST DON`T FORGET THIS THX !!

:cheer: If you Support this game than your start begins here !!  :cheer:
Europe Server starts ad 20.00 hour Look for all dates and maps ; http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/game-play-europe-server-maps-and-dates/
4/20-09-2015

America Server Look for all dates and maps and time  ; http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/game-play-america-server-maps-and-dates/

4/20-09-2015

Don't forget to do objectives, Heal your teammates when possible  :1st:
Ghosting is for losers!!!!!   :makemyday:   you have enemy spotted like all gamers.
Do not ask, can you puth me on same side as my clan m8, sorry there is no time for, you can try it self push Esc. than team Assault / Defence. :matrix:
If someone is suspicious, don't start accusing, talk about it after the game.  :arab:
If someone play good you can tell him, he will be happy.  :peace: compliments are always welcome :up:
If the change to a other map is not working well  please wait a little we are working on it. :wanker:
I hope you all have a great game.   :sign_welcome:
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 19, 2015, 05:28:25 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

Re: 20-09-2015 yOUR gAMEPLAY fOR sUNDAY !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 19, 2015, 06:38:55 AM »

:idea:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is NEW idear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

What's the idea? I didn't get it

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 08:29:22 AM »
Don t forget its BCD tonight

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »
Hey Vanoke, what is this idea you're talking about? Someone gives his name here and then what?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 13:43:11 PM »
Hey Vanoke, what is this idea you're talking about? Someone gives his name here and then what?
For this sunday 20-09-2015  EUROPE BCD SERVER we need 1 player that led this work. This may only be one of the BCD active clan members.
You must know the gameplay if your not surtain than ask. fill in your game name below this topic, in this way we gif BCD clan members a nice inputh THX If nobuddy wants i will do it.

Next week i can t play and do the job in BCD  hope one of the guys has the time to do this THX all.
Wait for next announcement .
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 13:46:01 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:18:30 PM »

Next week i can t play and do the job in BCD  hope one of the guys has the time to do this THX all.
Wait for next announcement .

So there's nothing different to usual?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager