Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 15-11-2015 enjoy the game!  (Read 18075 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: 15-11-2015 enjoy the game!
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 11:54:59 AM »
friend number 3 Ganja Teddy and Ronski .
I stop BCD its was my last BCD Do what you want i am sick of you all .
It was good for what it was !!!!

And you're supposed to be an adult aren't you ? Can't you accept criticism/advice instead of being so stubborn ? Maybe it's time to stop that paranoid attitude and accept the fact that people just want to help you.

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:05:08 PM »
Wow I honestly hope you're drunk or something, wasnt expecting such immature and childish behaviour from you.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:17:02 PM »
Sombuddy did warned me for you 2 and he was right !!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:19:10 PM »

I don't understand how you think your posts are structured or helpfull Vanoke. I really don't want to be rude but your spelling isn't helping either come on ...

You say it's explanation for new players , that never heard of Big Clan Day huh ?
Ok let's analyze it:

Title of topic: Enjoy the game (no info about big clan day or time or wtf it's all about)

1st part: If server 1 is full, we can have a second server (still no clue what this is all about or when it happens)

2nd part: gif friends of BCD a place in site BCD ( what the fuck does BCD mean? Is he talking about a site? Who is a friend of BCD?)

3d part: If you have a head set you can join Assist Teamspeak (cool , but what's the IP??)

4th part: Don't ghost + site of Assist (where people read this topic) and the IP of the teamspeak mentionned few lines earlier.

5th part: Like the idear? First time you mention the word Big Clan Day, still no clue what it's all about. Ok I can participate on sunday, but how ?

6th part: If you feel you are a BCD player (how can I know if i'm a bcd player if i still dont know what it is ?) you can ask to join (join what? I thought I could participate anyway on sunday according to the line above?) You can post on teamspeak (wait, another teamspeak IP ? What's the difference ?)

7th part: Remember it starts ( 19.45 hour ) official >>>20.00 hour till 23.00 hour you must be in game ! if you can we will contact. BIG THX!
(19:45 or 20:00 ? I must be in game to do what ? To play? Of course I have to be in game, I want to participate ..., if I can what ? contact me how ? For what ?)

8th part :Game play BCD (ah I'm going to have information about what BCD is)

20.00 starts 
20.22  Command Ass  (change sites)
20.45 change map
21.07  Command Ass  (change sites)
21.30 change map
21.52  Command Ass  (change sites)
22.15 change map
22.37  Command Ass    (change sites)
23.00 end gameplay BCD   (Ask player for next map) take first one ??!! its easyer  and faster!

Ok WTF did I just read ? Command ass (why is he talking about ass ? Changing site ? What site ? Change map ? What map? Next map is first map because it's faster ?)

9th part: AFC to change gun. If map needs more change you will feel it (wtf?) If you have 2 more questions, ask me (what if I have only 1 question: wtf is BCD?)

10th part: Please read this its way BCD is working (OMG IM GOING TO KNOW WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT) I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is coming (ok so if i dont like the map i shouldn't come ? sounds stupid but ok)

thx for reading

and then there's the american part that doesn't make any sense either.

So Vanoke seriously, how can you not accept advice criticism if this is how you structure an announcement ? After 1 hour of trying to understand what BCD is, I still have no clue. Is it a tournament ? Is it a server ? Is it a clan ?

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
That someone said to you that me and Ganja might want to give you a hand in this and finaly you see it?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 16, 2015, 15:46:10 PM »
Nearly funny :/

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 06:42:37 AM »
hey, not everything has to be perfect !

i did understand that bcd, many others too.
and if you think it could be to complicated to understand it, just make your own information about the maps and rules at your own clan page; most of the clans do have on.

and as a mature you ALL better do not use those words like you did above. just let it flow, nothing in here is that important to rage like you all do. maybe take a break from it - you will see after that all is more clear and easy. and not that important.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 06:49:24 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 07:35:15 AM »
hey, not everything has to be perfect !

i did understand that bcd, many others too.
and if you think it could be to complicated to understand it, just make your own information about the maps and rules at your own clan page; most of the clans do have on.

and as a mature you ALL better do not use those words like you did above. just let it flow, nothing in here is that important to rage like you all do. maybe take a break from it - you will see after that all is more clear and easy. and not that important.

Exactly. No need to make a news anouncement about "quitting BCD" just because 3 people tried to give you advice on your anouncements.

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 12:44:43 PM »
I shouldnt maybe mix myself into this but I have followed this for a while, so I say my opinion.

Vanoke: I really see that people here tried to give you helpful advices. My question to you is: what in those advices made you offended? A huge work you have been doing for this, and you felt this as a personal attack against the voluntary work you have done?

I think theres a misunderstanding that can be solved. I wish I would speak the language you speak the best, to explain this to you better.

I think theres a kind of language barrier. Many of us dont speak english as our native language, some speak more and some less fluent english. Im not the best english speaker here, but I use it daily in home.

But Vanoke, without offense, your english and way to write it, is very difficult for me to understand. There I think is a reason for all this, a languge barrier.

I dont know what is the bcd or from where the full name comes from. I just know on certain day theres a server with map rotation.

I think you have misunderstood the intention of these guys :) I thinyk they want to help you. Maybe with their help stupid ppl like me could  understand better the fruit of your  good work, I mean putting their skill together with your skill.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager