Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 1 nov. 20.00 Maps to play In Friends of B.C.D.  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
1 nov. 20.00 Maps to play In Friends of B.C.D.
« on: Saturday, October 31, 2015, 05:33:37 AM »
 1 -When anough support we can talk about sec. server BCD but for now we can make only 1 server full and i do not want to gif 2 halve servers so hope you will understand when you must wait  to go in.

2 - To gif the friends off BCD a place in site BCD Euro server i ask Always in this topics if one of those guys can do BCD   sunday ore a big part in it. the backups are players from SEKE and PUF clan you can also go to ther TS for INFO and help
SEKE TS:  lonke.ro:6666
=PUF= TS :  86.85.144.254    Backup :82.72.204.77   

For all guys that have A head set  You can go to >>>>> Assists TS Channal  BCD to bring your TEAM  :hug: skills to a higher level. 
Your Welcome  and do not forget when your dead you can talk about all but no info to alive player in game BIG THX!!   :verymad:   :P
AAO25.com - Home of Assist for America's Army 2.5 2 
Team speak : ts.aao25.com

Ther is still  a problem with Imageshake  but it looks like i see the material to puth in this topic for next BCD.  See you in game THX!

If you feel you are a BIG CLAN DAY PLAYER AND you are trying every week to be ther than ask to join
We need Admins in this to led this work ,we want to share responsibilities every week that someone led work  this BCD.
You can post under this topic ore on Teamspeak :  86.85.144.254
When i am in game i am on TS.
playeradmin=[WTF]Kicak   :up:  Already has the skills GJ last BCD  :up:
playeradmin=-wAa'No[K]eR    :up:  Working on this nice guy  next!!   :cool:
New Admin  for  Friends of  BCD  Thx you  Supr3me for your inputh
playeradmin=-s3xy,SupR3me!^  :up:

Remember it starts ( 19.45 hour ) official >>>20.00 hour till 23.00 hour you must be in game ! if you can we will contact. BIG THX!  :makemyday:
Game play BCD
20.00 starts 
20.22  Command Ass  (change sites)
20.45 change map
21.07  Command Ass  (change sites)
21.30 change map
21.52  Command Ass  (change sites)
22.15 change map
22.37  Command Ass    (change sites)
23.00 end gameplay BCD   (Ask player for next map) take first one ??!! its easyer  and faster!  :P

AFC     Command for weapon change.   try to led game 70 % original and 30 % change gun
if map needs more changes than you will hear it ingame ore you will feel it.
if you 2 have more question than ask me

Please read this its way BCD is working :

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is coming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can also give fun to other players, so if your map is coming they will give you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hour, 45 minuts a map.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading

Follow this link and puth your info of your clan in it .
http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/big-clan-day-recruite/
This gameplay is ther to support 25ASSIST DON`T FORGET THIS THX !!

For now
10/01-11-2015  Starts 20.00 hour  till 23.00 hour

10/01-11-2015  America server  starts  around 2 hours after europeen BCD stops   ( when Admins Can ore Willing to Do this. ? :rtfm: :shock:

AMERICA TIME:          Time: 3 hours  45 minuts a map   
Game starts          4:00pm west cost.  7:00pm est.   6:00pm cst.   
Admin consul:       4:22pm west cost.  7:22pm  est.  6:22pm cst.  ass  command !
Change  Map        4:45pm west cost.  7:45pm  est.  6:45pm cst.
Admin consul:       5:07pm west cost.  8:07pm  est.  7:07pm cst   ass  command !
Change  Map        5:00pm west cost   8:30pm  est.  7:30pm cst
Admin consul:       5:52pm west cost   8:52pm  est.  7:52pm cst   ass command !         
Change  Map        6:15pm west cost   9:15pm  est.  8:15pm cst.
Admin consul:       6:37pm west cost   9:37pm  est.  8:37pm cst.   ass  command !
End BCD               7:00pm west cost  10:00pm est.  9:00pm cst     (Ask player for next map)
« Last Edit: Friday, November 06, 2015, 13:46:51 PM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager