Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: UnBan request  (Read 17520 times)

Offline !The_Engineer!

UnBan request
« on: Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 06:16:36 AM »
- Player Name: ICDeadPeople!!!, !The_Engineer!, Lost_and_Confused
- Battletracker ID: 800926
- Reason: Ok Nick, Message received and well noted, I will not spam the spectate mode. Would you kindly unban them so I can come back and play. I think I have finished my timeout.  :(

I have three linked acct's (family)

Thanks

Offline Bart!

Re: UnBan request
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 29, 2023, 05:56:01 AM »
Hi Engineer,

Do you know why you were banned, and what's the reason according to you it should be unbanned? Then we'll look into it.
Regards,

Bart

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 29, 2023, 06:30:57 AM »
I was banned from the game by Nick because Badboy asked him to ban me cause I came into Badboy's server and sat on spectate mode and didn't leave when Badboy asked me to. I didn't want to play at the time but just watch the action but evidently that is not acceptable.

I think it would have been fair if Nick PM'd me or something like that and said dude if you keep doing that I am going to ban you but I guess this is how he handled it. In any case, BadBoy can be very temperamental at times and I realize he is personally going through some tough times but he doesn't need to take out his anger on many of us. 

With that said if Badboy want me off his severs I will stay off them ( he doesn't like my gameplay) but to ban me from the game is not justified.

And to quote you Bart...

Hi,

Just to clarify,
Personal offenses are not allowed in the shoutbox and will result in a ban.
In-game behaviour, if not with excessive behaviour & proof, is up to the server admin to ban them, we do not give a permanent ban for non-cheating related issues.

However, if it's excessive and influences the small community we have, it might result in a temporary ban if we see it fit.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 29, 2023, 09:03:36 AM »
Thanks, that clarifies.
I have unbanned your account

Offline !The_Engineer!

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 29, 2023, 09:19:37 AM »
Thank you!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager