Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: revoga??o do meu ban  (Read 1501 times)

BalaMarreco

revoga??o do meu ban
« on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:03:17 PM »
Good afternoon!

I would help because this game game about 10 years and spent most of my life in it, taking the name of Americas Army ahead ... If the mouse Macro is forbidden ... to me it is a surprise because many people use to many years and the pb never spoke out against something ... and I like clan administrator..Ba ^ La.. I ask you to revoke the decision of the ' ban ' and I apologize to all the Admins ... If event is answered, I'm helping you guys to surround it with the greatest rigor.. I think correct punishment Yes more dai lose an account of a story is complicated ... are lovers of this game and if you go to save it we're going to have to understand that this macro is prohibited and ready ... and on behalf of the clan.Ba ^ La.. I apologize once again ... and if you can let this ban as a warning ... we are not cheaters of xiter were never can check the years I play this game and I'm ahead of this group ... the clan.!Ba ^ La.. There is atraveis of my person ... who recruit players ... to keep the game alive ... o..Ba ^ La.. in Brazil is and always has been the largest Brazilian clan and so once again I apologize.  me responsabilizo por todos do meu clan caso aconte?a algo do tipo mais uma vez  me retiro do AA .

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: revoga??o do meu ban
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 19:12:02 PM »
PB couldn't detect mouse macros, we can.  Just because "everybody" used them in the past doesn't mean they were ever allowed, it just meant that nothing was done about them. If you feel like using things like this to gain an advantage over other players is ok, please, go buy some hacks so we have a reason to permanently ban you.

As said in your other thread, come back in a week with a new account.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager