Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Trufflz  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Truffley

Trufflz
« on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »
- Player Name -TruflX.ng-
- Battletracker ID http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/679136/
- Reason: there is no proof...

There are obviously photoshopped pictures of an account, (which doesn't exist) that isn't mine..
Gnar is the one who "Caught" me, and yet there is still no proof...

Here are the arguments from both sides...
http://aao25.com/cheater-submission/trufflesengima/

I challenge anyone who is able to, to find the same "evidence" that gnar has....

and in closing... Gnar, I would like to know where you got the info... Seeing as you "don't have an account there" you got these pics from someone else... Who? and who edited them?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Trufflz
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 12:57:00 PM »
I don't give a shit if you're legit or not. I don't give a shit if there's a reason for your ban. All I will say is that if you are a hacker;

Good job for killing a game. Really makes sense to pay for hacks to assist (no pun intended) in the death of the game rather than toss a couple of bucks towards Assist to fund server costs and keep the game going. It is the hackers/exploiters/glitchers/tweakers and whores that make up the vast majority of this shit community and if you're part of that, FUCK YOU.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Truffley

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 12:59:47 PM »
I love you spanky...
lol

I'm not a hacker.. but that's not the point here...
besides, i wouldn't pay for hacks anyways.. (can't afford them)

however if I do ever have a few extra bucks, i'll send them your way....
I sent you a pm.

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 13:05:49 PM »
Well.....this post:

Seems to not exist anymore:

This post:

Was changed to this:

And then this was another post you made after you were caught:

If that wasn't you then why were posts deleted/changed?

and in closing... Gnar, I would like to know where you got the info... Seeing as you "don't have an account there" you got these pics from someone else... Who? and who edited them?

Nobody edited or photoshoped those pics. And don't worry about who I got them from. I've been in the gaming scene for longer than 6 years now. I've known some people who post on these forums for 5 or more years. I have friends EVERYWHERE on the internet. I know people who do hack, and who are subscribed to AA.net. I don't have to tell you who took those pics for me. That is of no concern to you. All you want to do is go run to the admins of the site and whine to them like a little bitch to try and get my friend banned from their site. No. Not gonna happen faggot.
-Scrubz

Offline Truffley

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:07:06 PM »
because the person with the account there is a liar.
obviously you have no real proof, and the pictures are obviously edited...

look at the 2nd one for example...
edited to hide something....

surely it was also edited to ADD something as well

But my friend, you made a mistake...
Look closely at the 1st 2 pics, compared to the last 2 pics...
you forgot to edit these you dumbass...

proof that you edited the screenshots is right there... lmao

Offline Truffley

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:18:26 PM »
can we refrain from posting pointless replies?
kthxbai

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:24:57 PM »
No...its not that I supposedly "forgot to edit them", it's that you don't have VIP status anymore artard.

-Scrubz

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:39:05 PM »
While its hard to believe truffz is putting up some amazing sessions without hacks.  You guys should really have actual evidence of hacking before banning.

However, these screenshots are not edited. Truff, you would use your EXACT alias on a hack website.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:41:08 PM »
If this kid is amazingly good now he has to be cheating because the few times I played with him he was by far the worst player I've ever played with and not to mention annoying.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 14:50:39 PM »
I don't give a shit if you're legit or not. I don't give a shit if there's a reason for your ban. All I will say is that if you are a hacker;

Good job for killing a game. Really makes sense to pay for hacks to assist (no pun intended) in the death of the game rather than toss a couple of bucks towards Assist to fund server costs and keep the game going. It is the hackers/exploiters/glitchers/tweakers and whores that make up the vast majority of this shit community and if you're part of that, FUCK YOU.

Amen <3
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Truffley

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 15:14:47 PM »
While its hard to believe truffz is putting up some amazing sessions without hacks.  You guys should really have actual evidence of hacking before banning.

However, these screenshots are not edited. Truff, you would use your EXACT alias on a hack website.
actually I WOULDN'T...
that's why this is so stupid..
Like i said before, sound has helped a lot, as does fixing the lag problems i was having...

I also spent a lot of time watching the better players here (Kicker included) and trying to figure out how they moved around the map...
mostly trying to figure out how they avoid bullets... that all comes down to moving correctly under fire, crouching and strafing properly...
it wasn't overnight, but i did have some success hardcamping noobs :D
I've learned a lot and gotten back into my old routines, and my old style...
I rush too much, but i'm a LOT better when i take an area and try to hold it down... my favorites are under west obj (urban) and S. stairs (IC)

I'm still horrible on pipeline, but i play good on Defense... I can't play assault at all, (any map really)
rofl play me anywhere, and i'll stream it..

as far as NOT having VIP status anymore... how exactly would i have gone about that? If I was going to throw money away, it wouldn't be for this game...
it doesn't add up...
and Kicker, we all know you don't like me.. but nobody cares about you..

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 15:41:27 PM »
as far as NOT having VIP status anymore... how exactly would i have gone about that? If I was going to throw money away, it wouldn't be for this game...
it doesn't add up...

Maybe your subscription ran out. And btw, the hack for 2.5 is free with any subscription purchase. Anyone who can click a mouse and has common sense can figure that out.
-Scrubz

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 15:56:39 PM »
Go home gentlemen.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager