Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Appeal  (Read 3833 times)

Offline TheFeckless

Appeal
« on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 19:54:51 PM »
Un-ban me thanks, I was playing legit, just noobs started hackusing me IDK why, also admins started spectating me and he said I was legit so... just stop banning when noobs start hackusations  :up:

Also my friends on TS told me the server is still owned by false admins, one more proofs that was not me  :o

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:02:43 PM »
what about ur past bans? xD
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline TheFeckless

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:07:35 PM »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:11:18 PM »
well, it's hard to know if its low, acab or You lol, only Pit can help ya now.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline TheFeckless

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:13:28 PM »
well, it's hard to know if its low, acab or You lol, only Pit can help ya now.

I was never banned before  ;)

I hope God we help us to find the truth  :up:

Offline TheFeckless

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:16:52 PM »
there were 2 more hackers with him , acab and one more check logs on ua chickenfarm

they cleaned up server with 18 ppl GJ

if you have proofs why not post here ? I was legit, IDK the other players, I didn't saw nothing suspect  :down:

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:25:44 PM »
TheFeckless aka tieffeelle, can you be honest at least this one time?
Tell me, just so i can try to understand you, why do you go to a server and start using your private cheat? You just wanna show your work? You like to own people with programs? You have nothing more interesting to do?
I mean, this is a free game almost dying because players are leaving instead of joining and i know you have to ability to do the same for AA3, so why not go there?
Do you understand this will only make the game die quicker?

Do you at least like this game? I can promise you this, because i doubt you will miss this game, if you get the time to help us caught the cheaters that pretend to be pro and are only using private cheats from Helios, for along time now, pretending to be the top EU and NA players, i could give you guys a Beta tester icon for example, so you can play really legit whenever you want. Help us keeping the game alive and cheat free, help us improve Assist, be my guest to go cheat on AA3 so all players come back to AA 2.5 ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:27:07 PM »
I was never banned before  ;)

I hope God we help us to find the truth  :up:
we know why u never got banned before lol, God knows, but we aren't God(s), we are humans, we do mistakes.
and, I'm not saying that ur ban is/was a mistake.  :rtfm:

and with some help, we can bring 2.8.5 lol, I think its just a matter of converting the "mods"
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:32:00 PM by Possessed »

Offline TheFeckless

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:38:42 PM »
TheFeckless aka tieffeelle, can you be honest at least this one time?
Tell me, just so i can try to understand you, why do you go to a server and start using your private cheat? You just wanna show your work? You like to own people with programs? You have nothing more interesting to do?
I mean, this is a free game almost dying because players are leaving instead of joining and i know you have to ability to do the same for AA3, so why not go there?
Do you understand this will only make the game die quicker?

did you know why coders like me start making cheats ? 'cause the game is full of fake top players that pay cheats and play in a semi-legit mode, I prefer if possible to play without anything 'cause is really more funny but is not always possible...

also yep I play AA3 too  :P

Do you at least like this game? I can promise you this, because i doubt you will miss this game, if you get the time to help us caught the cheaters that pretend to be pro and are only using private cheats from Helios, for along time now, pretending to be the top EU and NA players, i could give you guys a Beta tester icon for example, so you can play really legit whenever you want. Help us keeping the game alive and cheat free, help us improve Assist, be my guest to go cheat on AA3 so all players come back to AA 2.5 ;)

this is not a bad idea at all  :up:

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:42:38 PM »
Even if people don't like my idea i will keep my word, help us making a clean cheat free game. With your knowledge as you can bypass stuff you can help us detect the same stuff. You don't like fake players, well then we do have something in common. Hope we can manage to work together somehow for the better of the game...
Hmm?

Offline TheFeckless

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 20:56:48 PM »
Even if people don't like my idea i will keep my word, help us making a clean cheat free game. With your knowledge as you can bypass stuff you can help us detect the same stuff. You don't like fake players, well then we do have something in common. Hope we can manage to work together somehow for the better of the game...

I PMed you  :cool:

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 09, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »
 :lock:
Hmm?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager