Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: My account have been banned?  (Read 4819 times)

Offline -crash

• View Profile
  • AA: -crash
Re: My account have been banned?
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »
Goodday to you all.

Is there some new information about my progress? Really want to play guys:) is it possible to unban  me already? Activate my new account? Not gonna let you down thats for sure

hope we can close this topic fast
best regards,

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 15:31:39 PM »
8 years old kid that dont know how to make an email account, will activate a cheat? pfff nt there ..

Offline -crash

• View Profile
  • AA: -crash
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 16:45:05 PM »
Well my parents didnt agree when he needed an email adress. Beside that i think an 8 year old boy is not allowed to play shooter games? And i am almost certain that he didnt hacked in the game. This is just a strainge situation. I never hacked/cheated in a game whatever you wanna call it. Im 22 and serving the dutch royal navy for 5 years now as weapon engineer. I dont need to hack to win a game i suppose. Its fun to play a game with weapons i use every day in my life. 50 cal.  Barret.50 cal. and C7A1/C8A1. Those are like the M16/M4. Im not here to make excuses. Just want to let everbody know i truely want to enjoy the fun of americas army again. Try out tactics i used in real life situations. And proof i am one honest guy that plays fair for hes points. Sorry for my english it is not my main language.

Best regards,

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 17:00:08 PM »
Ban removed.

Make sure that you change your password over at battletracker.com and use that to log into 25Assist,  and make sure none has access to your account.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager