Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I'm guilty  (Read 8447 times)

Offline artii

• View Profile
  • AA: Artii.
Re: I'm guilty
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »
800hours of playtime and not even a second with hack, because when i launched the hack i instantly got banned  that means i never really hacked  there i nothing to loose u just 1 player...

i actually have a Maserati

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:12:36 PM »
I think it is a bit refreshing that he admitted that he fucked up and didnt blame his brother etc. But looking at his pre assist history, he has a tendancy to use hacks. Whats to say he wont get pissed off again and download them again. I dont think he is sorry he used hacks, he is sorry he got caught.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »
I don't understand this post at all, why post this if it has nothing too do with his current ban????  Remember everyone got a clean start when assist started up, so his past is not important here

I agree with this. I think whats being implied by this is a background on the past of the player. But agreed these old bans are overlooked. With that said, the new ban is whats important and im about 99% sure that it will not be removed no matter what the excuse may be

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
Just stated his history violations thats all.

SASF BG check, adds it all.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
800hours of playtime and not even a second with hack, because when i launched the hack i instantly got banned  that means i never really hacked

Argument of the year  :up:

Offline artii

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
jut tell me what u loose if you give me on watchlist.nothing! but you loose a player and there is not much of them left... nobody will say artii is a hacker but you can stare in that acc history and say hacker here hacker there

Offline raw

« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »
jut tell me what u loose if you give me on watchlist.nothing! but you loose a player and there is not much of them left... nobody will say artii is a hacker but you can stare in that acc history and say hacker here hacker there

I recommend you this game.

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Battlefield_1942_Multiplayer_Demo_Wake_Island_map;5003
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Goncalo

• View Profile
  • AA: Goncalo
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:21:58 PM »
if you wouldnt be cought, ud still be playing with it, now u got cought u say ur sorry and never do it again.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:22:54 PM »
we lose Respect from players of the game who play clean. In my opinion they will look at the No Tolerance part as a joke. Everyone knows that these kiddie scripts are not permitted and still people come in with them trying to bypass the Anti-Cheat Assist has implemented. Im not one to make any decisions around here, i was just telling u what i have seen in the past and what i know about the Anti-Cheat subject that Assist has implemented. If it was solely up to me you would remain Banned for good. But we will let the Devs decide

Offline artii

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
okay looks like nobody want to help me o i am jut gona give up. thanks for ur time.

peace

Offline zoxee

« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
i actually have a Maserati

Then go ride it and forget about this game once and for all.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 12:36:27 PM »
okay looks like nobody want to help me o i am jut gona give up. thanks for ur time.

peace
you deserve it, you got mad and downloaded hack, well life is a bitch sometimes mate, as goncalo said, if you wouldnt get cought you would made some other people mad and they would download hack too, so its the best for all of us to keep game clean

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #27 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 13:10:58 PM »
As far as I can tell, you made 2 new accounts after seeing the ban to try and get around it but only came here after seeing you couldn't. This doesn't show remorse, it only shows that it's your last option.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline artii

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 13:22:39 PM »
with that u can also see that i have 0 knowledge about computers and i really just want to play a game. why are u searching for so many not important information if we are here becaue i hacked? ofcourse i made a new account that' all i can imagine to help me. i didn't know that ban is for all accounts
« Last Edit: Friday, December 27, 2013, 13:30:08 PM by artii »

Jared

« Reply #29 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 13:55:10 PM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager