Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Desculpas ao 25 Assist  (Read 915 times)

BalaMarreco

Desculpas ao 25 Assist
« on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:18:38 PM »
Good afternoon!

I would help because this game game about 10 years and spent most of my life in it, taking the name of Americas Army ahead ... If the mouse Macro is forbidden ... to me it is a surprise because many people use to many years and the pb never spoke out against something ... and I like clan administrator..Ba ^ La.. I ask you to revoke the decision of the ' ban ' and I apologize to all the Admins ... If event is answered, I'm helping you guys to surround it with the greatest rigor.. I think correct punishment Yes more dai lose an account of a story is complicated ... are lovers of this game and if you go to save it we're going to have to understand that this macro is prohibited and ready ... and on behalf of the clan.Ba ^ La.. I apologize once again ... and if you can let this ban as a warning ... we are not cheaters of xiter were never can check the years I play this game and I'm ahead of this group ... the clan.!Ba ^ La.. There is atraveis of my person ... who recruit players ... to keep the game alive ... o..Ba ^ La.. in Brazil is and always has been the largest Brazilian clan and so once again I apologize. I ask you for understanding my ban ... and I even have a name to uphold and a clan to care for and promise that in..Ba ^ La.. will no longer have this macro, this macro has always been used in AA and now is banned would be cool release all to continue in the game with their accounts, and they learn that macro is not allowed ... maybe for someone who's never had a problem with anything in the AA ... I really appreciate the game clean Yes more are 10 years many people uses x-Button and the PB never considered him as I understand xiter is a game burla??o more always been released ... and from what I understand the only cisa he does is shoot faster ... If any other artifice unknown ... am a 42 person years father of 3 children I am not a child ... and once again I apologize for the inconvenience and misconduct ... and I'd like my account back if possible ... from joa thank you very much for your attention!

Offline ELiZ

Re: Desculpas ao 25 Assist
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 17:19:39 PM »
Come back in a week with a new account that we can activate.
Post an appeal with a battletracker.com link to both your old and new account.
 :lock:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager