Author Topic: -D0pe  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Opfor

• View Profile
-D0pe
« on: Sunday, September 15, 2013, 18:37:29 PM »
Required Information,
- -D0pe.wS
- http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/808704/
- Recently before auth went down given what I've heard, I'm assuming I was caught with the Unreal bot streamer on my computer. All I know is, I am rightfully banned from Assist. I'm not here to try and defend myself or blame my friend or my car for downloading said file onto my computer, as I did it myself.
I know its irrelevant why I had the file on my computer, but I have only logged onto Assist once a while ago and it was a bunch of mod servers and the like. When I returned to assist, because I was bored, I assumed nothing much had changed so I didn't really think twice about what I was doing. After I had spent some time digging on the forums and playing the actual game, I realized you guys were doing a pretty damn good job at keeping the game free of cheaters, unlike what I remember of the last days of 2.8.5. I didn't load the cheat again, however I didn't think having the file on my computer would cause me to be banned.
However, I was caught, and banned. I'm not here to try and lie to get myself unbanned, as I know I got what I deserved.

I've ruined my clean name on Americas  Army, completely. I've ran multiple servers, all streaming to ACI and have helped ban many obvious cheaters in my past as a server admin. All of my stats were gained legitimately, and I realize that I have thrown all of that away.

I expect no sympathy, and I expect to be flamed by members of the community. I would like to request that my ban be lifted so I can play legitimately. I can prove all files have been deleted. My account can either be reset, or deleted. I would happily complete ALL of my training again, and I would have no issues being added to a  PERMANENT watchlist. I do completely understand if you choose to deny my appeal. Tbh as a former server admin I wouldn't usually even look at ban appeals. I do appreciate that work that has been done to keep AA2 alive, and will continue to support the project weather I am able to play it or not.

Thanks for reading,
-Dope.
My clean ACI history: http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/index.php?searchtype=2&searchlimit=1&searchvalue=7E9318E1DB4E7FE0717BA817FD846427

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager