Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned for secondary account?  (Read 8930 times)

Offline thefusz

Re: Banned for secondary account?
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:43:32 PM »
Yeah, but can u think of a reason why they shouldn't be allowed? That's what im asking

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:48:55 PM »
Ban bypassing (we ban 1 account, they have others) is the main reason.

I would also add that "noob" accounts are fucking annoying. Just play as you are, no need to try and fool people.

I also encourage you to come up with a reason as to why they're needed. Sure, family/friend accounts but that just opens a big loophole and computers are cheap these days, especially one that can open AA.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:50:34 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline thefusz

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:52:59 PM »
Lol, So heres what you do, If your admin on your server and people start hacking you ban IP, and other various things Theres really only a few servers that get played anyways..
And thats not y i have multiple accounts.
Its for the same reason everyone else has 2nd and 3rd accounts.. one is server admin the others are scrim accounts, or friends accounts, etc.

And Like for me, im in a clan someone else owns the server, if we got a scrim and then something comes up he cant login to delete me  /readd me every time its useless. i cant scrim. 

and To be completely honest i think this rule is 100% unnecessary. It DOES NOT do anything bad to the community. Its simple some people like to play multiple accounts. Period
This is making me not even want to play anymore how can you have a rule like this lol

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
95% of the time you don't need PlayerAdmin in a server, just hand out the admin pass and if there's an issue, login with it.

Offline thefusz

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
Ban bypassing (we ban 1 account, they have others) is the main reason.

I would also add that "noob" accounts are fucking annoying. Just play as you are, no need to try and fool people.

I also encourage you to come up with a reason as to why they're needed. Sure, family/friend accounts but that just opens a big loophole and computers are cheap these days, especially one that can open AA.

Lol some people dont play games all the time, so they arent going to go out and spend 200+ or 100+ w/e for a pc (especially when they dont have much money to start with) so it can sit in a room 6 days a week and on the 7th day they only play for a few hours. Not everybody who plays games is really a "Gamer" i guess you could say.
And the reason i think it is needed is because 90% of the people who do play AA, Cod, really anything has more than 1 account, more than 1 character its how people play games. Your telling me all this time uv played AA uv only had 1 account? No i dont know ANYONE who hasnt made more than 1. Or played an MMO and only had 1 character ROFL no. That's not how 99.99% of the population works. We like to level up some, then restart > swap back and forth. That's just human. IDK why its such a big deal here, you prove to me that more than 10people has only played AA from 2.3 on with only 1 account il quit and this wont be a discussion anymore.

Offline thefusz

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 12:59:25 PM »
What about our clan ldr? he says he dont want us to have the password because in the past hes had issues where his clan knows it, then start telling friends, etc. your making exscuses, ur "bypassing" my question I still have not 1 reason lol

Offline thefusz

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:03:13 PM »
And aren't you Finch?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:03:55 PM »
"Other people do it" Isn't an excuse.

Sure, I have (had?) many accounts:

That was another time though, I hacked, cheated and pissed off admins. You need multiple accounts for that stuff.

I only have 1 BattleTracker account now though, that's all I need. Same for other games like BFBC2 where there is leveling up. I only got a new account to spam my website in my name and I only continue to use that account.

There is no leveling up in AA unless you like honor... ha.

And aren't you Finch?
Thanks for the laugh :)

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:06:19 PM »
What about our clan ldr? he says he dont want us to have the password because in the past hes had issues where his clan knows it, then start telling friends, etc.
Couldn't the same be done with a user account? Just pass the login info along, it's just as easy as a password.

I still have not 1 reason lol
I agree, you still don't have a reason for multiple accounts.

Offline thefusz

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:08:19 PM »
I like it tho, and u proved my point right there. Look at all the accounts you have.
EVERYBODY likes 2nd, 3rd, etc etc. number of accounts. thats how it is, why try to change that? iv only been back to AA for a few days now i havn't seen 1 person hack, dont get me wrong Parkway Drive is suspicious but hell idk its been so long i can barely kill shit. (back on point) Anyways, Finch, I know you lol. I knew it was you, me and a friend argued the other day cuz i said u was Finch. I wore the Smirl tags aswell at 1 point in time. But just like you those days are past me but the fact is i still want all my accounts. And if you couldn't tell from exeception's Sarcasm he does too, and everyone else who has posted here has pretty much said the same thing. Your the only one who disagrees.

Offline thefusz

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:09:59 PM »
My reason is that's how Me, you, and everybody plays games. We all like it, we all have fun doing it, taking that away is taking away part of the fun we all remember from old-school AA, the same reason we came back we thought this was going to be the same apparently we were wrong.

Offline thefusz

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:11:37 PM »
Couldn't the same be done with a user account? Just pass the login info along, it's just as easy as a password.
I agree, you still don't have a reason for multiple accounts.

Sure it could, But nobody is going to give their accounts out, and u know this dont be stupid. You could give me your credit card number. You could give me ur car. you could give me your address, but you wont. And that very last part is all that matters.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:15:07 PM »
Yea, it's not the first time people have disagreed with me. I'll probably lose this argument as well. *shrug* Just another reason for me to dislike AA players.

Again, those accounts are old and no longer apply since they are gone with the servers that the devs shut down. I only have 1 BattleTracker account. That's all I need, that's all anyone needs. There has not been a decent argument in favor of multiple accounts.

I really don't care though. You all will continue to do shit I hate anyway. I just think it's a bit hypocritical to refuse NEW multiple accounts when old ones are rampant. Better disable activation too.

Finch OUT!

Offline thefusz

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:16:56 PM »
your still the same old nate rofl. :mad:

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 13:26:28 PM »
Accounts removed from banlist:
Code: [Select]
836967 x? Reason=Secondary account. Please use BattleTracker Account 837599
836960 x? Reason=Secondary account. Please use BattleTracker Account 837599
719534 x? Reason=Secondary Account. Please use BattleTracker Account 742334
654859 x? Reason=Secondary Account. Please use BattleTracker Account 742334
810290 x? Reason=Secondary Account. Please use BattleTracker Account 742334

This is not you winning, this is you annoying me enough to give up. Fact is, if I banned all those players that do shit I hate, there'd only be about 20 people left with accounts.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager