Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned D3n@tur@t  (Read 15868 times)

Offline birdy

• View Profile
Re: Banned D3n@tur@t
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:26:06 PM »
its a kid garden here not more.and TheBlackGinger what u say isnt normal too.so explain how 1 ppl that never ply with him can bann him.im sure this pit saw nothing!or he cant explain or whatever the word the situation.im admin on vertigo and i watch ppl much there.we discuse about much ppl in our forum.what i read here can create my kids.yeah is a fk gam and not importand.but u make the god here with no reasons! i hate cheater and if he cheat where are your EVIDENCE ??
i kill orso so often if he cheat lol hes bad cheater.unbann him this here is ridiculous.the most funny is same time a real cheater was there.he killed all from distance where he cant see noone normal.i notice that.orso too.
so this fk uchida guy is a real cheater orso not.funny if this make school much ppl will left this version.

Offline Thrice

• View Profile
  • AA: Thrice
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:29:41 PM »
So he basically got banned for hearing an enemy?
It's so easy to soundcamp enemies in or near tower.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:36:59 PM »
THX FOR YOUR INPUT INTO THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. PLEASE PROCEED.

its a kid garden here not more.and TheBlackGinger what u say isnt normal too.so explain how 1 ppl that never ply with him can bann him.im sure this pit saw nothing!or he cant explain or whatever the word the situation.im admin on vertigo and i watch ppl much there.we discuse about much ppl in our forum.what i read here can create my kids.yeah is a fk gam and not importand.but u make the god here with no reasons! i hate cheater and if he cheat where are your EVIDENCE ??
i kill orso so often if he cheat lol hes bad cheater.unbann him this here is ridiculous.the most funny is same time a real cheater was there.he killed all from distance where he cant see noone normal.i notice that.orso too.
so this fk uchida guy is a real cheater orso not.funny if this make school much ppl will left this version.

TRANSLATION DONE :

Hello guys, i am a nice admin on the vertigo server, just wanted to state that banning Orso
is bad bad bad because he is nice nice nice  :) Please unban him. Have a good day  :up:
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 15:39:49 PM »
THX FOR YOUR INPUT INTO THE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. PLEASE PROCEED.

TRANSLATION DONE :

Don't intentionally misrepresent someone's argument. You are supposed to battle with logic and reason. Strawmanning and generalizing doesn't get you anywhere.

Offline budHa

• View Profile
  • AA: budha
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 16:03:08 PM »
Just because someone plays for a long time doesnt mean he's not cheating. Just because you are in a respected clan doesnt mean you're not cheating. Just because you are an idol for some doesnt mean you're not cheating. Just because you have clean pbss doesnt mean you're not cheating.

Your arguments are all invalid.

Most probably, pit-23 specated for quite a bit of time until he saw him cheating and so he banned him. Deal with it.

Pit-23 spectated him for a few rounds, I've been spectating Orso since 2004. Pit has the knowledge of potential hacking tools, I have the knowledge of the map. Since we both have based our arguments on our own experiences in our own respected fields, I think the final verdict must be based on physical proof. So lets state that all above arguments are invalid inclusive Pit-23's own opinion. Lets get to the facts:

BTW the Dutch law system (EU system) states that the defendend is innocent unless the contrary is proved. But anyways why do you wanna use the EU system since this is technically much softer regards to proven suspects. Here in the EU he wouldnt get a permanent ban, but has to mow my lawn for a week.

Battletracker D3n@tur@t
We can assume Pit has based his verdict on D3n@tur@t last match. Let take a look at how this one is extraordinary good.

D3n@tur@t -Session: -=IGC=- at 31-07-212

Kills per hour: 114/6.5= 17.5 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 61/6.5= 9.4 deaths per hour
Total rate on bridge:
Kills per hour: 4116/236.2= 17.4 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 1809/ 236.2= 6.7 deaths per hour

Seems like a average game huh? K lets compare this to other bridge players:

^Rx][.1m50ry!.
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/810023/%5ERx%5D%5B.1m50ry!./
Total rate on bridge:
Kills per hour: 1822/78.3= 23.3 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 631/78.3= 8.1 deaths per hour

!n$^-syn.toX
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/318860/!n%24%5E-syn.toX/
Total rate on bridge:
Kills per hour: 21597/1131.8= 19.1 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 8244/1131.8= 7.3 deaths per hour

-=e!V].^R!$kX

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/792314/-%3De!V%5D.%5ER!%24kX/
Total rate on bridge:
Kills per hour: 31627/1926.7= 16.4 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 21306/1926.7= 11.1 deaths per hour

pit-23
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/812911/pit-23/
Total rate on bridge:
Kills per hour: 73/12.2= 6 kills per hour
Deaths per hour: 169/12.2= 13.9  deaths per hour

There doesnt seems to be any unuasual signs regarding to potential hacking. His K/D ratio are balanced and compared to skilled bridge players he seems to be normal.

PB Screenshots
I have highlighted his top three sessions from which 2 are played on the Vertigo server. The Screenshots from that server can be easily obtained through public databases.

Session 23.07.2012
http://90.146.231.194/svss/pb002059.htm
Session 22.07.2012
http://90.146.231.194/svss/pb001675.htm
Random screenshot
http://90.146.231.194/svss/pb000194.htm

screenshots seems normal. You rely on the assumption he is using undetectable hacks... well like Zoxee stated we must come up with evidence which contradict this, but there must be also some sort of evidence against him.

Experience
This shows how much experience this guy really has on Bridge compared to others. I added the hours from Orso because that was his main account.

Now you tell me we dont know how to spot hackers after all those hours on the map? Yes we do and that is why there is so much controversy in this thread. I strongly believe in Pareto's Law which state that in many phenomena 80% of consequences come from 20% of the causes.That means if you get rid of the 20% legit bridge players you can hit 80% of the community. I strongly believe in this!

Reconsider your decision because with this many players backing him up and with your only proof of spectating him for 5 or so rounds there is a great percentage chance that you might be wrong in this one.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 16:14:18 PM by budHa »

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 18:33:37 PM »
Impressive and nice post. But if you had read my first reply in this thread, you could save yourself a lot of time and effort.

Talking about his experience, knowledge of map, great sound, low ratio, good reputation, etc. etc. etc. is really pointless, I'm not arguing with this, I assume this is all correct.

The trigger for the ban was a single action he made in that tunnel. Let me describe it for you again in more detail:
1) Player is proning facing the A end of the tunnel, waiting for opfor X which is expected to come there.
2) Opfor Y enters the B end of the tunnel (from behind of the proning player).
3) Opfor Y gets killed instantly by the player, but the player didn't even look like he moved. After the kill he is still proning in direction A.

How do they call it? 180 degree turn, "on a dime"? But this time it was while proning.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #66 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 05:57:26 AM »
Bug can happen ...

So basically you're banning someone from the game he played during so many years 4000 hours on 1 map because 1 day, 1 moment, 1 second he made a fishy kill in tunnel ...

Well Pit, I seriously hope you are right because this is little bit light as reason IMO.

Now i'm not gonna argue with your decision as you are admin of assist and it's your right to ban players.

lets compare this to other bridge players:

Now I'm mad cauz you didn't show my stats  :down:  :cry:

Offline ^FanaT!c][+

« Reply #67 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 07:26:17 AM »
Pit it just might be lag,bug,exploit and hack as well. It might be everything and we will never know. But as we all know turning in tunell while proning is not possible right? But tell me how would hack help in turning through wall? I don't think if that's even possible whatever u would use.
Like Ganja said whatever it was banning anybody by only 1 weird and fishy kill isn't best solution in my opinion.
btw we have a lot of facts from Orso's acc history (and many respected players supporting him) gently indicating for his innocence and ur charge caused by weird situation until now. This leads again to very begining but on the begining Orso wasn't banned ;)

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #68 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
Thx Guys for helping to me :P i suck with english so i can explein good what i thing :( i talked with Pit on ts about this ban and this moment but i dont remember to ask him why he cauting me too  walk hack and aimbot , aimbot can by this moment but walk hack ??

Pit with respect to U work i dont want to w8 for nothing tell me doo U unban me or not ??

If hes unban me i cant use bugs enymore from this map bycas that somone can call walk hack LOL

Orso.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 15:30:25 PM »
I talked with this guy some more, we went to the bridge, he showed me that he can do crouch+turn+shoot+turn+prone combination in that tunnel quite fast, fast enough that some glitch might cover it.

This makes this case doubtful enough for me, that I unban him.

Offline birdy

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 15:31:28 PM »
free orso  :up:
thx

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 15:49:22 PM »
I talked with this guy some more, we went to the bridge, he showed me that he can do crouch+turn+shoot+turn+prone combination in that tunnel quite fast, fast enough that some glitch might cover it.

This makes this case doubtful enough for me, that I unban him.

so all this was caused by his keybinding??

maybe have cvar checks to prevent this type of action on keybinds like such as he has shown u that he can do at same time

Offline JunK

« Reply #72 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 15:54:34 PM »
Now guys, fix the bug in the Tunnel, and in my opinion every1 should be happy :)

Offline R!$kX

« Reply #73 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 16:17:04 PM »
Thx Pit  :up:

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 16:23:58 PM »
Thx Pit  :up:

Don't thank me. I didn't do it to please anyone. This case simply wasn't clear enough for me at this point.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager