Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Banned D3n@tur@t  (Read 16000 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Banned D3n@tur@t
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 03:52:19 AM »
What about unbanning him and make a video of him wallhacking. If he doesn't wallhack anymore everything turns on to be ok :D Nah serisouly I'm really surprised about that one :(

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 09:33:50 AM »
Hey All.

Thanks for evryone wcho talking about me good, that wchy Theye know i clean player.

Me stats dont talk about me i hack i thing taht wery difrend i litle noob still heh..

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/814726/D3n%40tuR%40t%5E/ Admin look day wchen we played togeter i thing somone with aimbot dont die that meny time like me

!5ory Its suprise for me see U post about me. wery wery thx from me side, if theye unban me i promis too You i try to own You more time heh.. btw. i dont hate U :P i know U are good player and U can doo more on BC :P that only true. :D

Soo Guys lets w8 wchat hapend.

one more time thx for Ewryone.

Offline ^FanaT!c][+

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 10:41:11 AM »
Orso has made an application to clan just a few days ago. Would he be really such an idiot to suddenly start cheating? This guy is even legend for some ppl! He plays this game for years, everyday.
 Pit what you said about aimbot is a little bit strange. Killing some oppfor who has just climbed is hard if only you are blind/have no sound/u play on speakers.

Please consider ur decision and remember about all these great and experienced players who belive him.

Offline budHa

• View Profile
  • AA: budha
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 11:51:41 AM »
Ive been playing AA since 2004 and mainly on Bridge. The reason this map is so popular is because 9/10 times you already know where the enemy is. It's so easy to predict where an enemy is going to by listening to the footsteps or just by experience. You indicated he was wallhacking because you were behind him climbing the ladder while he was in tunnel. As an experienced tunnelrat myself i can assure you that while you climbed the ladder you made so much noise (footsteps) that it was easy for him to predict there was a potential enemy heading in tunnel.. As for the aimbot well i must say he has a pretty good aim, but I've seen better ones around. I would just regard him as above average. But anyways pit-23 I am impressed by your dedication to make this game hacker free, but I would recommend you making use of a second opinion. Several high respected bridge players already announced that this ban might be just a mistake. There aren't many players around anymore and banning a good oldskool Bridge player who is playing based on his experience is just a lost for our community.

My Battletracker http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/318860/!n%24%5E-syn.toX/
I was part of a respected Bridge clan which didnt had any affection towards cheaters. In the past few years I've seen him grow into one of the best players. Please reconsider your decision.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
i guess there is enough love for him shown by good old players so that
the decision might be reconsidered or at least looked into more thoroughly.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:04:10 PM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 13:24:55 PM »
Just because someone plays for a long time doesnt mean he's not cheating. Just because you are in a respected clan doesnt mean you're not cheating. Just because you are an idol for some doesnt mean you're not cheating. Just because you have clean pbss doesnt mean you're not cheating.

Your arguments are all invalid.

Most probably, pit-23 specated for quite a bit of time until he saw him cheating and so he banned him. Deal with it.

Offline ^FanaT!c][+

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 13:38:15 PM »
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's cheating. Just because ur opinion " u always were fishy" doesn't mean he's cheating.
TheBlackGinger I don't want to argue with you. Everybody has his own opinion but everybody must have chance to defend himself. btw u said Orso has no arguments for his innocence but arguments do u have? And how Orso is able to defend himself? What proofs anybody can give to confirm his innocence? Do they really exist?

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:01:57 PM »
Again, your arguments are invalid.

My opinion? Your opinion? His fanclub opinion? Those don't matter. Pit is the one taking decisions, so the only opinion that counts is his. And as he said, he doesn't need the so called "hard proof" when he was monitoring him.

So, once again, deal with it.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:02:46 PM »
Dear suspected cheater,

As there are more and more undetected cheats on the market,
the US system of law is not applicable here, means we don't have
to prove u cheated in the case of lack of evidence.

Instead, the EU system applies, means it is your duty to prove ur
innocent. If u can't manage to do it by either way, you go.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:04:50 PM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:09:10 PM »
Dear suspected cheater,

As there are more and more undetected cheats on the market,
the US system of law is not applicable here, means we don't have
to prove u cheated in the case of lack of evidence.

Instead, the EU system applies, means it is your duty to prove ur
innocent. If u can't manage to do it by either way, you go.

There is no possible way for anyone to prove their innocence. Guilty until proven innocent doesn't work, especially when the judge doesn't think he can be wrong.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:10:53 PM »
Ei incubit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:18:53 PM »
There is no possible way for anyone to prove their innocence. Guilty until proven innocent doesn't work, especially when the judge doesn't think he can be wrong.

Of course there is a way. In the case of d3n@tur@t for example, we could organise
a match on a closed server hosting bridge, with him, all the guys who posted in this
thread (pros and cons)  and monitored by pit  :D

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:20:11 PM »
"absolute power corrupts absolutely" The player in question shouldn't have to prove anything. Anyone with half a fucking brain should realise that. I don't know this person nor do i care, but banning on what you think, and not what you know just isn't right.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:20:35 PM »
Ei incubit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

i didn't know that poland once was part of the roman empire lol

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 14:22:55 PM »
Just because you are a cop it doesn't give you the right to shooting all around. Pit has to make the decisions around here, but he can be wrong, that's all about banning without proof!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager