ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: banned  (Read 937 times)

Offline recon01

• View Profile
  • AA: 1apoc
banned
« on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:27:09 PM »
so I got caught with a nreal bot,

"It really angers me that some pay money to some hacker when WE ARE THE ONES DOING ALL THE FUCKING WORK! to keep this game going and noone gives us any money." JonnyM

I read that post and felt VERY sorry for you guys, you guys did a great thing bringing back AA2, I remember playing as a kid and this was the game that was like no other and offered a unique play style. So, I am donating money to you guys to hopefully help out. Even though I may not be playing anymore I feel the right thing to do despite my previous transgression is to continue to support this project, if not for myself, for others who would like to play this game and see it grow back to, hopefully, what it once was.

Thanks Admins for all your hard work, and I am sorry that I threw it back in your face. I may not be able to make up for this but I will try regardless.

My sincerest apologies,
     -unthink!

Confirm $5.00 Donation
 -Not much right now get paid on 1st & 15th will donate biweekly..

JonnyM

Re: banned
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:33:20 PM »
This is refreshing to hear, I genuinely believe you have show remorse and made reparations by donating and would really like to unban you. BUT can you imagine the torrent of rage that would come down on us if we unbanned you, they would all be accusing us of taking bribes.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:40:24 PM »
Eric/recon/keywest/unthink, that is very big of you. Amount doesn't matter, it's the gesture and attitude. As Jonny said, it wouldn't be right to unban you just for donating but there's gotta be something we can come up with. The vast majority of hackers either hack and get banned and continue that cycle or hack, get banned and leave. It's nice to see someone actually come here, take the time to write something other than a shitty ban appeal and show a little gratitude. Thanks.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:59:23 PM »
now put ur Windows 8 DEP ON again. and stop hacking on AA3 too.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 16:04:05 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager