Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban macro  (Read 3420 times)

Offline gabrielgbs

Ban macro
« on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:02:05 AM »
I came through this message please ask someone ADM or GM responsible for the game aao can help me, because I have a gamer mouse in it to enable a "macro" because of that I was banned from the game, the more I was banned innocently, not I knew gave banishment, and did not even use the "macro" in the game, so I'm here asking you to withdraw the ban me power back to normal play, thanks from now :banned: :banned: :banned: :idea: :rtfm:

Offline gabrielgbs

Re: Ban macro
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:10:21 AM »
I come across this message, ask for an ADM or GM responsible for AAO game can help me , because I have a gamer mouse in it to allow "macro" because of what I was banned from the game, but I was banned innocently I do not I knew it was illegal, so here I am asking you to remove my ban , thank you now.

sorry for the mistakes I'm using google translator :banned: :idea: :rtfm:

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:13:09 AM »
post link to your battletracker account, otherwise it's a bit hard to guess which account you are talking about

Offline gabrielgbs

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:14:08 AM »

I come across this message, ask for an ADM or GM responsible for AAO game can help me , because I have a gamer mouse in it to allow "macro" because of what I was banned from the game, but I was banned innocently I do not I knew it was illegal, so here I am asking you to remove my ban , thank you now.

sorry for the mistakes I'm using google translator :banned: :idea: :rtfm:
[/quote] https://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=806097 my acconty

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »
Ignorantia juris non excusat - not knowing a law does not excuse one from obeying it.

Also, this still applies:
Gbsmito!;^

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/806097/
First Macro ban, 1 week HW ban, permanent ban on the BT account.

In a week the user can create a new account, try and login and then post an appeal, we will then activate the new account(And your Hardware)

In other words, your previous account is permanently banned. If you want to keep on playing, you need to create a new account and log in to Assist. We can then activate the new account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 24, 2016, 13:46:19 PM »
also, it was written in the TOS, which you agreed to, just because you didn't want to read it, doesn't mean it doesn't apply.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager