Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban injusto !  (Read 937 times)

BalaMarreco

Ban injusto !
« on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 18:19:43 PM »
Good night!

Because before ban didn't do a topic of notice to prohibit the Macro ... would be cool ... and withdraw our account? why ban a week because it's the first time some with type problem ... you are banning our accounts and will release to create new accounts ... would be more fair to release our accounts or q were from here 1 month than losing our old accounts. I have several accounts.Ba ^ La..Marreco. _..Ba ^ La..Bluebird ^..Ba ^ La..Calango.Ba ^ La. Common Teal because not release such an account to create a new account? the clan.!Ba ^ La.. There is this game about 10 years and it has a history of years urging the withdrawal of my Ban ... by far you information about the use of the X-Button as ban ... because I didn't see anywhere of your written or email notice of ban ... I understand that if I or somebody was using automatic or as mira Xiter: see atraveis walls and etc ... be fair the ban ... because this is Yes xiter ... more mouse macro never been ... and If now is ... no longer use!

Offline ELiZ

Re: Ban injusto !
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 18:22:21 PM »
Come back in a week with a new account that we can activate.
Post an appeal with a battletracker.com link to both your old and new account.
 :lock:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager