Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BAN -hackez.oK^  (Read 8285 times)

Offline Hackez

Re: BAN -hackez.oK^
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 16:45:37 PM »
Sorry this encomodando again here, but wanted to know if I'll keep playing AA or I get banned, I do not admit it to be banned for use of this cheater because I'm not, I could ban for other reasons that I even could not remain silent but I cheater I do not think correct.

I have always been good frags rate, including fragments of 2.42 had already in 2008 but my batletracker hacked, never used any kind of hacker, the one I use is simply the User.ini like many other players use AA. So please I would like to play again if I feel like the Administrator, if not all right I try to migrate to another game. Thank you for your attention!

NOTE: http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=773594

the K / D are good but this does not prove that I use cheater, never had anything to hide from anyone, who does not should not fear.

Only has to me second frags good, in a pipeline 45/8 and the other in Urban 10/1.

3/3 and 5/7 this is a frag cheater?

Have a good afternoon!

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 17:10:05 PM »
Your FR has nothing to do with it, i didn't even look at it.

That evening on CSAR you went to one opfor after another, with no hesitation (you didn't even stop running), and over large distances (so no explanations about sound will do it). When being close to them, you aimed perfectly at them, watching at walls in the direction they were. And you did it for a few rounds in a row.

There is no way this ban could be removed.

Offline Hackez

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 17:26:51 PM »
This was true, but it was not until the use of cheater because all Brazilian players play on the same TS, the team had two adversary and they began to ghostia to me and I was just killing them. Ghost is the normal thing but it has the AA, who never pro ghostiou friend?

Offline Hackez

« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 17:28:59 PM »
I am giving my word Pit-23, I do not use any kind of cheater never came into my head to seek some kind of hack to use the AA, because I like this game and I do not see him running out again.

Offline Hackez

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 22:38:26 PM »
Friend please believe me I do not use any type of hacker, was not just a simple ghost. I'm sorry if I missed not going to happen again this type of error.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 22:49:56 PM »
Even if I assume you had some theoretical _perfect_ ghosting (up to the precision of gun movement), you should understand that this is indistinguishable from cheat both in terms of observing it as well as unfairness to other players.

Offline Hackez

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 22:53:03 PM »
friend, I have to auterado is the game folder but nothing User.ini and the User ini file does not help, but magic. She pulls the grenade but fast and has a good flash and moving to lower and raise only this and nothing but.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 23:39:26 PM »
bom Eu acho que vc será desbanido daqui a pouco (talvez ja foi),  qualquer coisa lembre o Pit!
se houver um segundo ban, ai é permanente.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Hackez

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 00:25:45 AM »
Ban solved thanks to all :)

Offline zoxee

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 00:35:59 AM »
Ban solved thanks to all :)

And be nice in the Future  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 07:31:24 AM »
Ele foi banido porque alguém estava a fazer ghost para ele?

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 07:34:45 AM »
Andre Villas Boas filho.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 16:11:24 PM »
What is this User.ini stuff anyway? It's not considered a cheat in some way?

Offline Hackez

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 17:13:16 PM »
No

Offline Hackez

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 17:14:48 PM »
User ini file does not do magic, not see through walls,

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager