Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BANNED THEN NOT BANNED  (Read 1915 times)

Offline woopty

BANNED THEN NOT BANNED
« on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 02:20:13 AM »
Just trying to figure out what is goin on. Playing on pipeline server 82nd and got banned. dont know why but it says my ip has been banned from server and is a perm. i logged on to ts with 82nd and they say that its assist thats the cause. ingame name is .^SoUp-BoNe-^ thx in advance guys

This has happened before and only last a few min and i could play again, but this time its been about 30 min.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: BANNED THEN NOT BANNED
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 02:37:49 AM »
Server ban is up to the server Admins. I'm guessing they banned you and have that excuse after. Assist ban won't let you play on any server and you see a message when logging in stating that.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline woopty

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 02:39:20 AM »
Ok i will holler at them again tyvm sir

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 02:45:59 AM »
No problem :)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Mixk

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 06:21:40 AM »
Server ban is up to the server Admins. I'm guessing they banned you and have that excuse after. Assist ban won't let you play on any server and you see a message when logging in stating that.
  Negative on the admin ban. I checked the ban list and nothing there and asked player admins and no one did any banning. I wasn't on at time soup bone was banned but they came and asked me about it and I had three people today while I was on that were banned by the game not myself mind you but it said for unauthorized log in and I think it said for a day. I am not completely sure but I am thinking it's happening either when a player don't spawn and they try reconnecting or after a critical error and they try to rejoin the server in both cases before assist actually acknowledges that they have left the server and when they rejoin its thinking there is two players with same log on. I have first handed had both things happen as I explained here to myself. I would be willing to say this is what also happened to soup bone.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager