Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban for ServerMOD using?  (Read 19446 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: Ban for ServerMOD using?
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 17:29:27 PM »
Do you mean me to agan !!!!!!
Its strongly looks like. even i made you a classic border server to play on. Hmmmmm.
Go for it B@lestra try border test it out !!

Well, i'm also a supporter of classic server setup which should be tracked and which give honor. Modded servers should not be tracked, since it completely ruins the idea why we are playing here and trying to keep the AA2 game alive. Play it like it's was meant to be from the AA2 DEVS once.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 17:35:57 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 17:33:12 PM »
Modded servers should not be tracked, since it completely ruins the idea why we are playing here and trying to keep the AA2 game alive.

Well tricky sentence.

Remove the mods of AA and half players will leave. So don't talk about keep AA alive ...

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 17:34:21 PM »
Love you Ganja, in the right proporsions lol :cool:
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 17:36:46 PM by Vanoke »

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 18:21:11 PM »
Does anyone else find it funny when this happens and these people come to the forum and pretend like it's no big deal to scam/cheat more points? I mean, ultimately, it's just a game and who gives a fuck but really, how sad do you have to be to want a bigger number on a dead website for a 10 year old game?

It just boggles the mind as to why people can't play fair.

lmao i could'nt agree with u any more, we'll stated,

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 19:36:53 PM »
Your ban will be lifted now, please take it serious this time as there won't be more warnings.
How are people going to know any better when you guys allows server mods like that? Why are you allowing parts of mods and banning for other parts without anyone even knowing? Just fucking disable tracking and honor for modded servers and the problem will go away. It's that simple.

Offline B@lestra^

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 19:38:48 PM »
Well tricky sentence.

Remove the mods of AA and half players will leave. So don't talk about keep AA alive ...

Actually i can well do without these players  ;)

@Vanoke

This was not refered to again, i just stated my personal opinion on that in general.
I didn't understand you right when you pm'd me today. So now you have setup a classic Border server? That would be great, indeed  :up:

Offline @xe

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 21:29:43 PM »
Killamans main problem is no one wants to play on his server they are all on mine so he hates mods.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 21:55:14 PM »
How are people going to know any better when you guys allows server mods like that? Why are you allowing parts of mods and banning for other parts without anyone even knowing? Just fucking disable tracking and honor for modded servers and the problem will go away. It's that simple.

sorry, but this is not a good answer at all. admins should know what they will allow and what not. it is like the whole life. and if they will allow - as an example - more honors to count for one kill - they should ban because of that. no more. just that. but leave others with modded servers. it is still a game i hope. and that it should be. for fun, no more.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 22:54:59 PM »
Killamans main problem is no one wants to play on his server they are all on mine so he hates mods.

This is funny because Killaman doesn't have a server, nor does he play AA.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 23:53:11 PM »
Too bad I don't have a server or even play AA. I don't care if your shitty server will be hurt, it's in the best interest of the game to stop tracking modded servers. No more grey area for what mods are allowed or not and no more headache for the admins.
« Last Edit: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 23:58:42 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline @xe

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:12:30 AM »
If you don't play the game then STFU about moded servers because it does not concern you.

Offline Alex

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:19:41 AM »
If you don't play the game then STFU about moded servers because it does not concern you.
:D Why do I need to play the game to suggest solutions to the game's problems? I've played this game for a long time and was an Admin for it for a while. I have an interest in how the game turns out. I want it to succeed and shitty pick your own weapon servers aren't helping it at all. I understand why you would be against this but your server doesn't take priority over the game.

Offline @xe

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:23:38 AM »
Those that can! DO, those that can't! TEACH.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:51:38 AM »
for old players its ok i guess as long as normal server around, but for the new players it can make wrong impression of the game.

Offline @xe

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 01:25:11 AM »
We run a couple moded and a couple normal servers, the only difference with the normal ones is players can change the map to what they like.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager