Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban - by mouse?  (Read 8158 times)

Offline qk1z

Ban - by mouse?
« on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:24:00 PM »
Hello,
I bought a mouse a4tech V8M. I installed the program bloody 5. When you turn on AA 2.5 flashed me a message (see Annex) . Is the fault of the software? Do I have to uninstall bloody5 and play on standard mouse drivers?
Please hint what to do and download BANA - gentlemen - is the weekend ...

Sry for my language, i used google translator :)

Offline qk1z

Re: Ban - by mouse?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:27:11 PM »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:39:41 PM »
You used a mouse macro that came with the "driver".
You tried to run Bloody5.exe with Assist to be able to use the macro, it didn't let you (it even notified you of it). You figured you'd change the process name to get past that and then you got caught.

You knew what you were doing and you knew it wasn't allowed. The way I see it, you're getting off easy.

Just to clarify, it's not the use of a mouse's software we banned you for, it's the use of the macro to gain an advantage.

EDIT
Refer to
[=PSF=]qk1z+
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/364692/
First Macro ban, 1 week HW ban, permanent ban on the BT account.

In a week the user can create a new account, try and login and then post an appeal, we will then activate the new account(And your Hardware)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline qk1z

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:52:00 PM »
If I knew what the consequences will be, I would not do it. I did it unconsciously. I went to AA after 10 years of interruption. I have too many years to play in the cheating. From the top you assume that I knew. No, I did not know.
Therefore I ask for help, and not on attacking me.

Bloody5 already I uninstalled. Please help me what to do.

Edit. I understand that on two accounts [= PSF =] qk1z + (previously played on the account th23q) I'll never be able to play ?!

Sorry for the mess in topics

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 14:54:38 PM »
The account that the macro was detected on was the one I linked to in the quote. That's the one that will be banned permanently.

After the week is up, you need to make a forum post and the ban on your computer will be lifted. You will then be able to play with other accounts you own.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline qk1z

« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 19, 2016, 15:01:34 PM »
My God ... my main account banned permanently ... I really can not unban it? Write somewhere ... Forgive my ignorance, but I understand that account [= PSF =] qk1z + and on my honor, I can forget? You break me down. If I knew... :/

So 26.02. I will write a post about unlocking.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 03:28:31 AM »
Sorry for intervening, but if you had bloody5 running, you would've gotten a warning that you had to turn this off.

Instead you changed the full name of the program which is an attempt to circumvent the system,and you still used a macro.

And why did you buy that mouse anyways? Because of the macro functions? Because that mouse is not worth it's money in any other way.

Imo, circumventing the checks is already a good reason for the ban, using that macro with it just makes it worse.

Offline qk1z

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 05:50:02 AM »
Sorry for intervening, but if you had bloody5 running, you would've gotten a warning that you had to turn this off.

Instead you changed the full name of the program which is an attempt to circumvent the system,and you still used a macro.

And why did you buy that mouse anyways? Because of the macro functions? Because that mouse is not worth it's money in any other way.

Imo, circumventing the checks is already a good reason for the ban, using that macro with it just makes it worse

Offline qk1z

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 05:51:27 AM »
I bought this mouse because of the low cost (my mouse office simply broke down). And the fact that I play on a laptop, I found that I do not need Deathadera or some expensive Logitech. I'm not an expert on the equipment, I do not know the function macros (if you want we can talk about any other industry - economic).

I just installed the software bloody5 as I install most drivers bought new equipment.

Yes, I getting a warning. Then I turned off the bloody5. The next day when I turned on AA, got BAN. You know what was the reason? Because when you start the system had the option selected by default - enable the system start Bloody5.
I did not notice it.

I do not know how much time you're playing in AA, I started my adventure with version 2.2 AA AA Polish scene actively took part in catching cheaters. Since then a lot has changed (there were macra, which simply did not know).

I just want you to know that I did it automatically and with complete unconsciousness.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 08:57:15 AM »
I also started in 2.2

But you did run bloody5 first, your game shut down, simple, but the reason you were banned is NOT because you simply had bloody5 running, it was because you renamed the file so the process list would show another name, and then also used it as we also detected macro usage.

Offline qk1z

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 12:11:47 PM »
I havn't changed any file name. Just on that I do not know. Apparently you know more than I do. I understand that you have such a role, to see in each suspected culprit(gilty?). You may think so. I'm guilty that I used the software bloody5. If I knew that this software will create a problem, I'm sure I wouldn't have installed. For the ignorance to pay, so now I suffer for it.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 03:39:15 AM »
We can keep having this discussion, but your average shots per second was higher as humanly possible to click. This combined with bloody5 running with another name makes 1+1=2

Offline qk1z

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:07:06 AM »

What can I do? Don't use the mouse at all a4tech V8M? Even if bloody5 is not installed, changing its can (using single-shot mode) by a triple shot . What solution do you propose?

Offline qk1z

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:09:23 AM »
Look at this picture .

Offline qk1z

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:14:42 AM »
3 shooting mod works even without software bloody 5. What about the issue of changing the mouse sensitivity in the game? Also it is prohibited if it is done with the mouse?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager