Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 9105 times)

Offline xRyANxBRoWNx

Ban Appeal
« on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:36:22 PM »
    -    xRyANxBRoWNx
    -    http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/874400/
So about 2 weeks ago I came across a link saying AAO 2.5 is still alive. By far my favorite game from the past so I signed up and installed it on my pc. I played for over 10 years and got pretty good when it was first popular before the shutdown. I already have had installed aao285.net and have been playing on their servers against bots for quite some time. Last weekend I was having quite a few beers :cool: and decided to play some AAO. I thought I had opened 2.8.5 so I injected a complied script from what I remembered when I used to play that turned off recoil for all weapons and was going to unload on some bots and then I get a popup that says I've been banned from Assist. Was really hoping I could get unbanned so I can play this game again against other players. I have never cheated against other players, only bots :style:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 29, 2017, 02:36:17 AM »
25Assist does not support playing against bots. You were playing against real players and using a cheat.

Appeal denied.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager