Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Artilius

Ban appeal
« on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 17:25:39 PM »
Hello all!
i am Ready2Die/Artii most people know me by those names.

I am writing here, seeking for another chance to play this awesome game. Probably most of the people that will check this appeal already know my case, but i am going to explain everything once again, on short. So, i am accused of playing with no recoil. Yes i did try to use no recoil. Yes i downloaded it, yes i did join a server with no recoil. But i never really had a chance to use it, because i was banned instantly, before even choosing a team. Yep i was caught before i even started "robbin". I know this doesn't help much because a guy who tryes to hack is same as guy who hacks there is no question here. So all i am going to do is ask you for another chance. Here:http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=857229 i created this account at the start of this year(i was surprised i could play because i am on same computer with same ip :O) and i played as friendly and nice to people as i could. (Check my ROE, it's one of the lowest in the group of people with as much kills as i have). Ask guys on bridge crossing, when they need medic i come from other side of the map, maybe they can say a 1 or 2 good words about me :) Hack? No thanks. I am done with that.

did i not show some nice attitude in last month and a half? Maybe that was my chance to prove to you i am not mr.badguy. I could play so many other games, but no i come back here,after 7 months...doesn't that proof i love this game and that was really a mistake?

If this doesn't end well for me, thanks to all you players for another month of fun.
Hooah

Offline Artilius

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 17:48:22 PM »
bollie i don't like cheaters either. yes i know, a cheater is saying he don't like cheaters...other games? i don't really play  games that much, i saw a firend play this game when i was around 10, and since then the aa2 was the only game i played.  why do u think i want to get unbanned that much? a real hacker would go hack another game i gues... this is the only game i enjoy to play. and again, i am really sorry for that no recoil thing. i am a human, we make mistakes even where we don't want to...

Offline Artilius

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 18:41:46 PM »
Good question wickid. I wanted to post this appeal 1 month ago. But created an account first. At first I thought hmm new account, and its not linked to artii(that was strange because I am on same computer&Ip address how can it not be linked?)  So I was silent thought maybe they gave us "bad guys" another another chance. And I was a nice player for this month, nobody can say I wasn't. Well today I was banned again. And if I wasn't trying to join a clan I probably would still play right now.

So why do I think I have any chances? The fact that I know I have 1% chance to get unbanned but still I am trying to do it? The fact that I come back after so much time for a game with max 200 players online but I still love it? Or maybe the fact that I am typing  this reply for 20 minutes now on 10 years old HTC phone ?

This probably don't help any but look, still I do it, cuz I love this game, maybe a miracle happens.

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 21:46:34 PM »
Being caught circumventing a ban isn't going to get you any sympathy. You're not going to get unbanned.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 22:36:41 PM »
u being able to make another account on same computer and ip after having main acct ban means theres a flaw then in assist system on new accts, idk
either way assist admins will answer your question
Old computer Name:   DOMA-888B4D6F58
New Computer Name:   DULE

Seems to be the same NIC, but definite not the same IP.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 01:51:00 AM »
I just deleted all comments of non-admins here.

Please keep ban appeals only for admins and the topic starters.

With that said, I see no mistake we have made in this ban, obviously tried no-recoil, and got caught with that, also circumvented it by making a new account. Only after getting caught again you try to appeal. If you really wanted to play this game so badly, you should not have tried using no recoil in the first place.

You said you only tried but never got the chance to use it. But what if you did not get banned and did get the chance to use it? Would you be using it for a longer times? Chances are high, people don't just get no recoil for nothing.

I see no reason to approve this appeal at all.
Appeal denied.

Offline Artilius

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 05:21:48 AM »
Okay if thats your final desision then i respect it, cuz i know i had a chance and i wasted it.
so this is probably my last time speaking here and want to give my last word. Always when i say something to try to explain to you, somebody gives a bad word about it. am bad at speaking english so alot of things i wrote wrong but ment well. I think u are a lil bit to harsh, especcially becausevi showed good attitude in last month. I couldntvplay for 7 months isnt that enough big punnishment? Even guys who go to jail in real life, someday go out. Even many times. And for no recoil life ban? Man thats harsh. I was a good player i made mistakes, like everybody do. + if a player asked me aboutvmy history i told them the truth i didnt lie even doh i could. I feel like i am beeing judged for multiple murders, not some bank robberies. If u know what i mean.

Now ur going to find something to putvme down in ground again but as ivsaid i am bad at words.

i wish u all nice time in game have some fun for me also.

hooah.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 05:35:41 AM »
Don't get us wrong, we're not singling you out. This is standard procedure for all cheats such as the one you used.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Artilius

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 05:54:34 AM »
I totally understand and respect ur desicion.i just think its a bit too harsh... my 6years tracker is not hacking tracker...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager