Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban and Admin Abusive Actions in Brazil !  (Read 5625 times)

Offline Executor^Br

Ban and Admin Abusive Actions in Brazil !
« on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 20:01:13 PM »
Hello guys, good evenning !

Required Information:

- Player Name: Executor^Br
- Battletracker ID: =]FEC[=Executor^ - http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/794453/
- Reason: Waves of Banned Players and Admin Abuses in Brazil.

My name is Paulo Magalhães, i am a Brazilian player of America's Army since 2008 and i use the nickname Executor^Br since then.

I came here as the leader of the Brazilian Clan =]FEC[= to try to solve a problem that a lot of Brazilian players are facing.

At the moment, we have only 2 servers online in our country. ..Ba^La.. and =]FEC[= servers.

The problem is that clan ..Ba^La.., specially the called "Leader" there, ..Ba^La..Marreco^ is trying to destroy any other clan that is appearing in Brazil.

How is he doing that?
Ban for any player that joins any other clan if it's not his.

In last than one month, i recruted almost 30 players, some of them were inative for more then 5 years...everybody is coming back online but is being banned just because he wants...No cheat history, no foul or offensive language, no hacking, no nothing ! Just because he wants !

Some of them players join, have fun and are respected in our server everyday. Mine 26 players are banned from his server just because I DECIDED to left his clan, cause i couldn't handle all that bans and confusion everyday. If you kill more then normal players, you are a Hacker and will be banned there. Period.

I refuse myself to Ban a hole Tag, in them case more then 40 players, just because i don't like one person and i think this is a threat for me. I Wont't do that. He should do what we are doing, trying to reactivate old and inative players and Promote the Game.

I tried to talk with the leader there, solve it friendly but his ego is as big as Brazil. He told me that he is the owner of the server and can Ban everyone he wants...When he wants...With reason or not ! I think this is wrong !

It's not everyday that we can put enough players online to have a good game...When they don't have, they play with us...When we don't have...We can't play there ! It's Unfair.

So, i came here to see if you, admins can help me to solve this situation, cause this ban and kicking problem is killing the game for us in Brazil ! If i don't solve this as soon as possible, i think we can't handle our server and players online for a long time. So it's going to be less 30 players in the game, cause they gave us a warning that anyone who is playing with us in clan =]FEC[= will be eternity banned if/when our clan is over.

Thanks one more time for your job keeping this version alive and if there is something you guys need, i really would like to help. This game is too good to Finish FOR US just because of a person.

Please help us, cause i know that this is not the first time we are having problems in the game caused by the same person: ..Ba^La..Marreco^

If there is something to be discussed, everyone is welcome in our TeamSpeak: clanfec.ts3dns.com No Password !

I can speak Portuguese, English, Spanish or German. I'm 24 hours available on WhatsApp. +55 (61) 9669-0079

Thanks another Time ! Hooooah !

PS: Possessed, aparece de vez em quando no nosso server, que tenho que descontar as ''Snipadas'' que vc me deu no ''Insurgent Camp'' algumas semanas atrás ! hehehe ! Valeu Cara !  :P
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Ganja

Re: Ban and Admin Abusive Actions in Brazil !
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 02:17:30 AM »
I feel sorry for you mate, as I know what it's like to get abused by frustrated admins !

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 03:51:15 AM »
Is it a big problem to create your own server.
So you can play the game like you want to play.
Downlode the manager from assist and make easy your own little playground for your clan!!
Best is to have a computer only for this game ( you don`t need a big one pentium 4   3 Ghz  is more anough to creat one.
Ore make one on your own comp. but you have to ask somone els how it works with ip `s and stuff
becose normal you can creat it but you can`t go self in it and than you must do somethink extra for this ???

GL . :cool: :)
« Last Edit: Monday, October 19, 2015, 03:59:02 AM by Vanoke »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 04:42:06 AM »
Is it a big problem to create your own server.
So you can play the game like you want to play.
Downlode the manager from assist and make easy your own little playground for your clan!!
Best is to have a computer only for this game ( you don`t need a big one pentium 4   3 Ghz  is more anough to creat one.
Ore make one on your own comp. but you have to ask somone els how it works with ip `s and stuff
becose normal you can creat it but you can`t go self in it and than you must do somethink extra for this ???

GL . :cool: :)
Read again. They have their own server already.

We tend to try to interfere with server management as little as possible. However, if there is a big problem, we might interfere in the end.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 05:01:29 AM »
Read again. They have their own server already.

We tend to try to interfere with server management as little as possible. However, if there is a big problem, we might interfere in the end.

Yes i see now :)  so the only advice is gif a good exemple to Ba^La members when they come on your server.
Gif them a warm welcome. !

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 08:59:25 AM »
So Guys, this post was read 88 times, but nobody gave me a position if the administration can take an action or help us !

Vanoke, we have nothing against them...They play with us and are respected.

Can you admins analyze the situation? Try to do something about it ? I don't think this is a right position...It's not a good thing for the game in general. We are losing players everyday.

Please give me a position if something can be done or not...If not, probably we will be leaving this version of the game. Too much trouble created for this guy.

Thanks,
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 10:26:44 AM »
Teddy said admins might look into it if it's a big problem. So I'm pretty sure it's being discussed.

However theentire topic of "serveradmins abuse" has been discussed several times too, without any action being taken by Assist :(

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 14:00:13 PM »
So Guys, this post was read 88 times, but nobody gave me a position if the administration can take an action or help us !

Vanoke, we have nothing against them...They play with us and are respected.

Can you admins analyze the situation? Try to do something about it ? I don't think this is a right position...It's not a good thing for the game in general. We are losing players everyday.

Please give me a position if something can be done or not...If not, probably we will be leaving this version of the game. Too much trouble created for this guy.

Thanks,
We don't like dealing with server admin issues. The problem is that they're paying for their server and they can decide who plays on it. This strategy doesn't work as well as is used to as there's not many servers to play on anymore but we don't really have a course of action to take. There's not much we can even do but remove honor from their server and that seems out of line for kind of thing.
Also, if we were to take any action we would need a ton of complaints.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 14:08:54 PM »
Server Admin abuse lets pickout the black sheep and not the other 500 good admins . You can try to talk whit him. About possitive house rules

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 14:20:01 PM »
I can try to talk to ninja and one other guy i have on fb. But yes marreco is a man you must respect and gif him the choice after you tell him the problem . More you can not do.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 14:29:13 PM »
So just because he has money to buy a server, he deserves to stay on Assist, and those who don't have money/server and get banned, there's nothing Assist can do?

It's not the first time there's complaints about Ba^La ... Why not send them a warning, maybe it's going to make them think about their actions as server admins.

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 14:36:23 PM »
So just because he has money to buy a server, he deserves to stay on Assist, and those who don't have money/server and get banned, there's nothing Assist can do?
The fact is that they paid to have a server they can control. If we start demanding server admins do things our way we might get even more people leaving.
This has nothing to do with "staying on Assist" as we wouldn't ban people from Assist for server admin abuse. We have public servers people can play on and that's about as much as we can do. I haven't seen that many complaints about bala but if we get enough I could try to talk to them and give a warning. Emphasis on try.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 15:00:16 PM »
The fact is that they paid to have a server they can control. If we start demanding server admins do things our way we might get even more people leaving.
This has nothing to do with "staying on Assist" as we wouldn't ban people from Assist for server admin abuse. We have public servers people can play on and that's about as much as we can do. I haven't seen that many complaints about bala but if we get enough I could try to talk to them and give a warning. Emphasis on try.

For this specific case, there's no official brazilian server. I understand why server admins can kick players, but permanently banning them is too hard for these times with little activity ingame :(

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 18:10:43 PM »
Vanoke, if you had an idea of how many players left this game because of Him here in Brazil you wouldn't say that he is a guy ''you must respect'' !

He is a liar, lost more then 3 accounts using Macro, disrespect a lot of players, mute, kick and ban without reason and he is just doing that because he is trying to make us quit from our clan.

As they think they are so good as they say, i proposed them to play in two maps ..Ba^La X =]FEC[=, if we lost, we would accept to be banned forever for this game, but they insist in say that we are banned because we use Cheater, Hacker and bla bla bla ! I tought it was YOUR (Assist Admins) job...To find and ban hackers ! Not His !

To Ban People permanently is for HACKERS...We are not !

We have not this big activity in Brazil anymore and there is no Public Server...While i am writing this post here, there is 15 players in our server...4 of them, ..Ba^La..Members.

If tomorrow the situation is different, 26 players will not play AA....Again, It's Unfair !

Killaman, you haven't seen that many complaints against them because people say that there is nothing you guys do about this situation. This is happening for years. When i entered his clan, there was 20 people on the ban list...and i helped them, with diplomacy to come back and play, now that i am here, asking for some admin action, you tell me that the maximum you guys can do is ''Emphasys on try''?

If the problem is number of complaints, i can put 25 players here for you asking for ban appeal and you can see if the problem is big or not.

Being polite and trying to be a good admin, as Vanoke suggested, until the moment haven't solved the situation.

The only thing i'll have left to do if you can't help us, is going to Ban all his team members and let the game die more and more everyday around here. Because all the rest, i've tried.

Cordially,

=]FEC[=Executor^
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 18:29:02 PM »
Killaman, you haven't seen that many complaints against them because people say that there is nothing you guys do about this situation. This is happening for years. When i entered his clan, there was 20 people on the ban list...and i helped them, with diplomacy to come back and play, now that i am here, asking for some admin action, you tell me that the maximum you guys can do is ''Emphasys on try''?

If the problem is number of complaints, i can put 25 players here for you asking for ban appeal and you can see if the problem is big or not.

Being polite and trying to be a good admin, as Vanoke suggested, until the moment haven't solved the situation.

The only thing i'll have left to do if you can't help us, is going to Ban all his team members and let the game die more and more everyday around here. Because all the rest, i've tried.

Cordially,

=]FEC[=Executor^
What do you want us to do? Sit through all of the complaints and try to determine who was in the wrong? that would be impossible. We don't have the time nor desire to do that. We would need plenty of proof beyond what a user says is the reason they got banned. This is why it's so hard to do anything about server admin abuse. Not only is it their server, but we have no way of actually knowing what happened aside from what both sides say. Like I said, we simply don't have the time to sort through all of it if it was even possible to draw any conclusions. I could try to talk to them but that's all that it would be. I'm not going to make promises that won't be delivered. Sorry if you wanted more,

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager