Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: BAN -[pallas].oK^.  (Read 1929 times)

Offline poso13

BAN -[pallas].oK^.
« on: Sunday, October 12, 2014, 14:11:15 PM »
Good afternoon

My nickname is - [Pallas] .ok ^.
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=438512

I play AA since 2005, I was very excited when I discovered that you AA25 assist, put it back in the air.
I've never used hacker or any other kind of cheating. I thought the mouse macro was not considered cheating. I went to login yesterday and could not play ... no way I would ask the revocation of my ban, I give my word that I will not use this macro more. Ja to delete this crap from my pc. I know you read posts like this all day, and shall be in full of all this bag. I guarantee that I am a normal player, who already saw me playing ... I do not know anything strange in my account and not in the way I play. I started playing with AA 12 years old and to me, is and always will be the best game.

Since already I thank the attention.

Hooah!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: BAN -[pallas].oK^.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 12, 2014, 15:04:41 PM »
As everyone else who previously got banned for this, your main account will be banned and in a week you can create a new account and play on that one.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager