Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ..Ba^La..Marreco!  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Marcio

..Ba^La..Marreco!
« on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 23:55:31 PM »
Good night!

I come to this topic ask humbly the revocation of my Ban on accountBa ^ La..Mallards! with 110 Honor this account comes from a story in AA for almost 2.5 years and 10 days and nights playing this game I like a lot ... I think everyone who lost their accounts understand that you are there watching everything ... that there's no point trying to lie.

Maybe you could give a chance for everyone to learn with this error as a warning? and be caught again will be forever banned ... in my opinion you could give a warning and ban being a repeat offender would be out of AA ... I'm trying to make you understand ... This topic is of apology to assist 25...

On my new account I've done that would be for my son.Ba ^ La. MarrecoK!More Ds is not released.

The. This topic is to apologize 25 assist administrators who has been working to improve our fun ... and I thank each of you for bringing the AA back ... because it is the only game that I play. I'm a fan. and I'm sorry from my heart what happened my ts3 clanbala.ts3gt.com or [email protected] a hug to all! and thank you very much for your attention. never had any problems in the Americas Army have always been very fair on this I ask for a second chance with my old account..Ba ^ La..Mallards! with 110 Honor please. It took me to post my defense because just today I saw that pulled my ban on the Forum

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: ..Ba^La..Marreco!
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 23:58:02 PM »
It's not about being watched. The whole point is that you earned points falsely, you cheated to gain those points, you do not deserve them.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 13:13:26 PM »
There's more about the game than just the points...

Offline Estevam

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 16:57:32 PM »
Marreco is one of the most veteran players of Brazil, still think macro should be subject to notice. =/

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 17:24:34 PM »
Marreco is one of the most veteran players of Brazil, still think macro should be subject to notice. =/

In case you missed my previous post:
http://aao25.com/forum/news-82/using-mouse-macros-in-25assist-is-now-detected/msg77570/#msg77570

I'd like to point out that you've had the opportunity to read what is and what isn't allowed by agreeing to the TOS when you first downloaded Assist and with every update that has occurred. That was your warning.

In case you agreed to it without reading;
The Assist Developers ("Devs") consider cheating through the use of "unauthorized third party programs" a violation of this TOS agreement. An "unauhthorized third party program" is defined, but not limited to, any alteration or add-on that:
   (i) enables or facilitates cheating of any type;
   (ii) allows users to modify or "hack" the AA graphical user interface, environment, and/or experience in any
                      way not expressly allowed by the Assist Devs in the TOS agreement;

The Licensee is considered violating the Terms of Service if you, the Licensee:
[...]
   (viii) Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility"
                        software program or applications.

Any violation of this License will result in a termination followed by a permanent ban without notice to the Licensee.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Marcio

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 12:52:14 PM »
Good afternoon!

Spank... I just wanted to post that I met 3 months the macro that I didn't need her to get 110 of honor had never used anything even there ... so I put it was unfair the ban in that account. I played 10 years with this account. more you have everything nicely ... I'm not going to comment as mine ban again. more will be cool to review my case

Because I didn't get to 110 of honor with macro and or anything, I've always been against and I am against any kind of gimmick that the problem told me that the macro was only for the m16 gun of 3 shots have automatic sequence and that many people were using ... as I researched and saw that it was real tours for use ... more regrets and it cost me my oldest account ... and it's not because of the talking is through my story within the AA that comes with this account. It's like I lost a part of my history grid within the AA. more as I said never to comment aki again. If you resolve to give a deadline for the ban than eternal thank you very much. a hug ... and I'm keeping up with the changes and I think cool ... maps of AA3 and other changes ... congratulations, I'm always touting this game ... as he is and always will be the best game for me ... I have insugency AA4 BF3 and BF4 another ... more the Americas Army is a classic where everything began and where I have my server and jjogo every day, whenever possible, and today comes with my son that if one day I stopped he will continue there ... because it's the best game in my opinion, and many here in Brazil ... just deserves more innovated maps not only changes in that already has ... more we know it's not easy ... more We're here to help show us the path we will follow ... contribute and etc. .. to have new maps ... a hug!

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 13:45:54 PM »
blabla blabla bla some more blabla blaaaaaaaa bla bla

oh and:
Ban will remain.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager