Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Appeal  (Read 826 times)

Offline complexion

Appeal
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 08:58:25 AM »
[bey0nd.cxn]
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=318121

I do not know if this will do any good but here it goes. I am asking for a second chance. There is no doubt that i was using Unreal Bot for about 2 weeks I would say. I apologize to all the people in this small community and the admins especially JonnyM because i understand how much work you and the other admins have done and it sucks that dumbasses like myself come and cheat. It was my first time ever cheating and will be my last. I am only speaking for myself. I will let teekay and intensity speak for themselves. i would ask maybe that my ban lasts for another week or two or what ever you see fit. I hope you can understand it was just a stupid decision and all I want to do now is play. Again i apologize for my actions and ask that you would give me another shot.

I again want to say Davis had nothing to do with us, neither did Format. To the best of my knowledge they did not use unreal Bot.

Thank you for your time.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager