Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Appeal  (Read 7942 times)

Offline soepkippie

Appeal
« on: Thursday, July 05, 2012, 23:04:41 PM »
Name: soepkippie
Tracker:http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=818520

Reason: Basically i found myself being banned from the game. I did nothing wrong yet do I not see proper proof that I did something wrong. Based on a topic created i need to be watched, I find myself banned with reason obviously user edited at http://auth.aa25.org/PBLog/bans.txt with an user id that links back to my tracker account with text reason "cheater, you are banned".
I have not hacked nor will I, basically pro gameplay. I have no hacking history, so what is the problem? can you people provide solid proof before you ban people or do you just ban people as you like, to anyone that is "suspicious' by someone..

Hereby id like to ask to be unbanned.

Offline Alex

Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 05, 2012, 23:19:57 PM »
Like I said in the other thread, I have no idea who banned you or why you were actually banned. We'll have to wait for the person who banned you to post here.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 00:39:58 AM »
And got banned.

I should be one of cheater-research member :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline soepkippie

« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 02:12:28 AM »

As you are so proud to share you've done your part in the matter would you be just as proud to share what you found other then speculation cause i find the topic about me being watched and the ban rather short for a proper justification.  If you could provide visual evidence ill shup up and forever hold my peace. The ban did say a name Hawg

Btw while playing i noticed that 2 players ew.hossa and ki$$mya$$ players talking about getting me banned. Guess their wish was heard with lack of what i've mentioned above
« Last Edit: Friday, July 06, 2012, 02:23:54 AM by soepkippie »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 09:36:24 AM »
As you are so proud to share you've done your part in the matter would you be just as proud to share what you found other then speculation cause i find the topic about me being watched and the ban rather short for a proper justification.  If you could provide visual evidence ill shup up and forever hold my peace. The ban did say a name Hawg

Btw while playing i noticed that 2 players ew.hossa and ki$$mya$$ players talking about getting me banned. Guess their wish was heard with lack of what i've mentioned above

I just reported what he said. Nothing more.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline soepkippie

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 14:00:32 PM »
lol great deal then. You get reported and based on a report you get banned. Im anctious to see if someone has gathered information on the ban that is visual proof rather then only speculation to get someone banned.
Still looking forward to any kind of information on the ban and what it's based on (seeing no cheating history, no pb kicks or false screenshot). And I'm dieing to know if it's true that whoever is reported, based on reports gets banned and only after an appeal does that person get a proper investigation, the type of investigation that needs to be done when reported instead of an appeal. (a person is innocent until proven guilty).
Imma keep waiting cause it seems upon banning the staff is rather quick, but upon an appeal it takes days :idea:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 14:10:47 PM »
if the staff member who banned him doesn't show up over the course of 2-3 days and/or give proof then the ban should be lifted, its been what? a day already.
:rtfm: just wait, some of us are busy with RL;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline soepkippie

« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 14:14:14 PM »
if the staff member who banned him doesn't show up over the course of 2-3 days and/or give proof then the ban should be lifted, its been what? a day already.

Well excuse me for being impatient but you got to realise being banned gets you eagered to see how so without proper proof ofcourse. Seeing a ban being carried out so fast makes you wonder why handing out proof should take days. Anyway im sorry for asking and i shall wait.
Just want to know one thing, if 2/3 days are over without reply, what can i expect?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 14:37:43 PM »
Well excuse me for being impatient but you got to realise being banned gets you eagered to see how so without proper proof ofcourse. Seeing a ban being carried out so fast makes you wonder why handing out proof should take days. Anyway im sorry for asking and i shall wait.
Just want to know one thing, if 2/3 days are over without reply, what can i expect?
bureaucracy, someone did not received the telegram  :oops:
edit:
I'm trying morse code, lets see if it works.  :matrix:
-
msg sent:
Code: [Select]
.-- .... --- -... .- -. -. . -.. ... --- . .--. -.- .. .--. .--. .. .
« Last Edit: Friday, July 06, 2012, 14:48:00 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 15:40:21 PM »
You were banned after you have been spectated for some time, with the conclusion, that you use visual cheats.

No hard proofs will be given, and it has already been explained in other threads, that we don't need any in obvious cases.

Offline soepkippie

« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 16:21:48 PM »
I was spectated for a while you say? Did you bother to take note that in a game you have the option to press U which means a person reports where he is. IF in that area he's being shot and I kill the enemy without problems it doesn't mean I cheated. I simply act to what i see and kill the person.
I remember yesterday being told they were gonna get me banned. Im sure they were related to you because the moment of them reporting me and you banning me couldn't have been more then an hour difference.

As I'm sure ghosting is not really popular I can add to that that in most cases i was getting help from "people' at the other side who obviously wanted the round to end quickly so they "helped" me.

I hope ban gets lifted because never have I done anything wrong (obviously) and based on what you "saw" you drew conclusions.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 16:28:33 PM »
I guess you didnt bother to record this evidence? isnt there another thread on here about you banning others over a hunch and not evidence? you should be a d.a who doesnt use physical evidence and shit in court, just be like.
yo bru, I saw dis punk do dis shit yo, word G.

atm its ur word against his, and as many of his buddies as he can get to say hes clean. l2 fraps or l2 demo while spectating, ACI required more then just "dis cunt cheets I saw'd it while spectating"

If you know how to do it more professionally, I invite you to help us. If you have some spare time, you can start playing AA every evening, watch people, watch new accounts created, record movies, etc.

And all those wonderful services that handled it the correct way: ACI, PB... Well, they are not here anymore, they don't support this game anymore, they don't give a fuck about it.

I already waste too much time on this BS, and I'm not going to waste more than it's necessary. So until you come and spend some of yours, please spare me that kind of idealistic talk.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 16:31:16 PM »
I hope ban gets lifted because never have I done anything wrong (obviously) and based on what you "saw" you drew conclusions.

Since you're not a new come player, do you mind giving us the info about your past account/accounts?
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline rxcapitan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 17:13:54 PM »
Go admins ban "over a hunch" go go go .

Im prety sure that in 90% u ll be right.

I remember that in aao2.8.5 every day 3 hackers came to funclan and made it empty i think that it were these israeli noobs from n9ne.Than pros like niples or revuka in esl :-)))

These admins who ban ppl "over a hunch" are making aao still living.Because hackers ingame make ppl go play another game.
SO BIG THANKS TO ADMINS

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 17:42:06 PM »
Since you're not a new come player, do you mind giving us the info about your past account/accounts?

why should pit do that this post is'nt about pit, it's about this kiddie cheat

and pit is the most level headed admin i have seen in aa2 & this aasist game unlike other admins on other servrs

and i agree those that dont play the game here and only post on forums, u should play the game to spectate players, don't have to be smart to see when some 1 is using a kiddie cheat

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager