• Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: Appeal
« Reply #15 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 17:45:27 PM »
Wicked, check my post, i quoted and was asking soepkippie
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 17:46:45 PM »
Wicked, check my post, i quoted and was asking soepkippie

sorry man i misread ur post

and i'm sure he won't post any of his accounts cause there probably all banned already, why else do people make new accounts??

cause there hiding there past

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 17:57:28 PM »

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:02:12 PM »
idealistic talk? I'm asking for evidence, I guess that is pretty ideal... not banning people without proof. A concept you seem to not understand.

its your word against his, and theres a thread where you put people you dont think play fair... its called the watch list. As it stands you cannot prove he was hacking...

(I'm not arguing that this guys clean or not I'm saying evidence, then ban, not ban and get fucked cos I'm an admin)

and wickids the kind of sheep that still believes iraq had wdm's and obama is osama bin ladens brother who only wants death to america.

You still don't get my point. Hint: the keyword here is "undetected".

Offline soepkippie

« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:02:39 PM »
there is no reason for me to give you any old account related stuff with already prejudging people entering this topic "im sure he wont past any of his accounts cause there probably all banned already". I came here to get my account unbanned because it was banned for no reason judged only about what you saw and not what you know. You got your own cheat software, pbss support and the knowledge of me not having any cheat history nor am i linked to any other accounts. You people of all should know that IF someone dirty makes a new account he'd still be linked to others.
There is absolutely no grounds to ban someone only for what you've seen. You did not record anything, you did not provide anything to proof your action, and yet i am here to appeal it, and now you are asking me to provide former account history while you are the one accusing. I'd say provide me solid proof of cheating and i'll share the account history:)

and i'm sorry to see this board is crawling with certain people not old enough to look things in a mature way. http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5296/lolell.png
I guess that is what you get when you give tools to kids.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:06:54 PM by soepkippie »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #20 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:03:23 PM »
they don't support this game anymore, they don't give a fuck about it.

You know, if you're quick, there's still time to abandon ship before 2.5 finally does sink.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:05:27 PM »
You know, if you're quick, there's still time to abandon ship before 2.5 finally does sink.

I'm not like this italian captain from recent news :-D.

I'm like this one from Titanic :-DDD.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #22 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:09:31 PM »
There is absolutely no grounds to ban someone only for what you've seen. You did not record anything, you did not provide anything to proof your action

Pit-23 is currently the one in charge of Assist 2.5. If he wishes to ban you then it stands, no more spam/trash here. Appeal denied, your Banned  :banned:

:lock:
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:16:49 PM »
wow, gee wiz cat man, you detected an undetectable hack, a hack so undetectable that not even fraps or a demo or the other dozens of capture software could prove it.
we had a word for that in 'nam
called it, bullshit.

You don't fucking listen to what I'm saying. There are nights when a guy creates new account after being banned, one after another. If you are willing to spend time to make 10 movies per evening, come and do it, I will give you the nicknames. If not, shut up, cause you don't know what you are talking about.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 18:37:48 PM »
To all the "non-believers": if you wan't to get a taste of what I'm talking about, join now the InfoCS server (IC) and watch the LivingInNTDLL guy (10 honor, 26 kills, 0 deaths)...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager