Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ADMIN ( ELIZ ) - How can it?  (Read 1977 times)

Offline lincolne

ADMIN ( ELIZ ) - How can it?
« on: Thursday, February 05, 2015, 13:10:13 PM »
How can it?
Am not a child and I am a married man and father of a family, use the americas army in my workplace when the time to play, because in my house I play with PS3.
You have judged me very badly and did not give me a defense accusing opportunity to use defrauding system to favor me.
My history in battletracker proof that I am not a member of such infamy, play for fun and distraction when I can.
Your system does not install the AA on my pc, how I could make such a disgrace to use your application to play?
If I use this system you spoke aimbot my frag was to be positive all the time, but if you see my K / D is always negative and very negative.
A friend of Clan Bala is that said that there was this aa25 assistent and downloaded to return to play AA and now you banish me for trivial reasons.
I just asked you to take banned for me to return to play if you judge me like that, so forgive me, even though I did nothing to deserve such a ban.
Here is my pankbuster always worked to expel cheater, as I would be stupid to use cheater?

sincerely

Lincoln Souza

Offline ELiZ

Re: ADMIN ( ELIZ ) - How can it?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 05, 2015, 13:15:54 PM »
You were kicked several times in a 10 minutes period trying to run hacks while online with 25Assist.
Code: [Select]
2015-02-02 19:24:45 Client Violation 498832 =T+T=Sgt.lincoln.bR LogCheck Log: *WARNING*: Cvar TRIXNICE M_BAIMBOT /Windows/user_settings2007.ini (=0100000001) must NOT INCLUDE the text "0"
2015-02-02 19:15:10 Client Violation 498832 =T+T=Sgt.lincoln.bR LogCheck Log: *WARNING*: Cvar TRIXNICE M_BAIMBOT /Windows/user_settings2007.ini (=0100000001) must NOT INCLUDE the text "1"
2015-02-02 19:14:52 Client Violation 498832 =T+T=Sgt.lincoln.bR LogCheck Log: *WARNING*: Cvar TRIXNICE M_BAIMBOT /Windows/user_settings2007.ini (=0100000001) must NOT INCLUDE the text "0"

That is a bannable offence.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 05, 2015, 13:21:09 PM »
The reason your fragrate isn't high is because you got caught as soon as you used the cheat. You didn't have time to get a good fragrate.

We have not banned you for trivial reasons, we banned you for using a cheat.

ELiZ asked you to provide some information, you didn't do so. There really isn't much else to talk about here.

And as always with Brazilians, since it's google-translated, it's fairly hard to follow what you're trying to say.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline lincolne

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 05, 2015, 13:40:55 PM »
Goodbye AA!
Ok then, since you do not believe me I'll be able to do what?
I did not think the user_settings2007.ini such, it is not there on my system.
So this will be your only opinion about me? I'm a cheater user?
Thank you for your attention and the unfair trial.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager