Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: wearing our tags  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Darkjello769

wearing our tags
« on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 16:08:59 PM »
nsd[dreep] is wearing our tags and was wondering if there is anything you can do to get him to take them off. Hes not part of our team. Thank you.

Here is a link to the bt http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/827015/nsd%5Bdreep%5D/

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: wearing our tags
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 16:30:03 PM »
I assume you've already told him to remove the tags?

I know the admins can ban him temporarily, so he can come on the forums and people can tell him what he did wrong.

I'm guessin this is your clan then: http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/24443/
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 16:55:46 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 16:45:02 PM »
Ya, when i told him to remove the tags he said.

fuck you men...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 17:18:34 PM »
banned again...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline @xe

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 00:13:50 AM »
Since there is no system like there used to be there there is nothing that can be done, it would be over stepping there role if admins did anything.

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 01:32:23 AM »
No Said Date was an invite level NA team some years back. if they still have members playing then the name is rightfully theirs. I know a couple of them that play currently in 2.5 soo you guys might want to pick a name that hasn't been used before.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 07:32:01 AM »
No Said Date was an invite level NA team some years back. if they still have members playing then the name is rightfully theirs. I know a couple of them that play currently in 2.5 soo you guys might want to pick a name that hasn't been used before.

Before we took the name we cleared it with a previous member and he said it was ok. Im pretty sure one of our members also was in nsd but i cant really remember.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
Before we took the name we cleared it with a previous member and he said it was ok. Im pretty sure one of our members also was in nsd but i cant really remember.
Scorp
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager