Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -we$$y^  (Read 15279 times)

Offline -sh4dy;

-we$$y^
« on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 20:25:00 PM »
This guy seems a bit fishy to me, after watching him and paying attention to him and how he plays. I think he may be wallhacking, I could be wrong but I think he is someone that should be looked into.

AAO: -we$$y^

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/828938/-We%24%24y%5E/

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: -we$$y^
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 02:27:44 AM »
Nothing I can see wrong with him.

His other account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/828764/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 02:30:00 AM »
This background check forum section should be closed. Nothing ever comes of a background check. Assist has anti-cheat so good, hackers are kicked/banned before anyone notices.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 02:32:49 AM »
This background check forum section should be closed. Nothing ever comes of a background check. Assist has anti-cheat so good, hackers are kicked/banned before anyone notices.
There has been a few cases where someone's been circumventing a ban and they're reported.

However, those are isolated insidents and could easily be addressed with PMs.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 03:25:00 AM »

Srsly?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 04:16:15 AM »
it doesn't hurt us if it is still open. let it be like it is now.
the only reason i could say "close it" would be if it's to much work for the admins to check.

Offline -sh4dy;

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 08:13:18 AM »
I'm not one to normally accuse people of cheating, I have played this game competitively for years, I know a good player when I see one. This guy just happen to catch my attention as well as a few other guys I was pubbing with in the same server.

For instance I intentionally camped main pump room in the corner on pipeline behind the door that leads to main, never moved never made a sound and he opens the door bounces a flash off and gets me in the corner. I watched him sit outside of main and looking towards the wall waiting for the exact right time someone would come around the doorway to toss a flash in. I dont know maybe I'm wrong and just assuming things but I just thought he was someone to look into, just trying to help if I can.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 10:33:03 AM »
I'm not one to normally accuse people of cheating, I have played this game competitively for years, I know a good player when I see one. This guy just happen to catch my attention as well as a few other guys I was pubbing with in the same server.

For instance I intentionally camped main pump room in the corner on pipeline behind the door that leads to main, never moved never made a sound and he opens the door bounces a flash off and gets me in the corner. I watched him sit outside of main and looking towards the wall waiting for the exact right time someone would come around the doorway to toss a flash in. I dont know maybe I'm wrong and just assuming things but I just thought he was someone to look into, just trying to help if I can.

I know that many times people do strange things, sometimes after i do some matrix crazy move i end up thinking to myself" how the hell did i just do that" or " but maybe some other player ghosted you, since lately its what we see around in servers, people ghosting to whore stats on a 12 year old game lol.

Offline -sh4dy;

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »
I know that many times people do strange things, sometimes after i do some matrix crazy move i end up thinking to myself" how the hell did i just do that" or " but maybe some other player ghosted you, since lately its what we see around in servers, people ghosting to whore stats on a 12 year old game lol.

Server had 4 people in it total at the time and the teamate he had on his side with him I was on ventrilo with.

« Last Edit: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 11:47:14 AM by -sh4dy; »

Offline zibi

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 11:56:08 AM »
AAO25 Anti-cheat is too good to be able to use any cheats or boosts. It is only possible when players ghosting from another computer.

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 28, 2014, 17:11:41 PM »
Server had 4 people in it total at the time and the teamate he had on his side with him I was on ventrilo with.
Roger, in that case ok, but many people do it.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 29, 2014, 04:11:27 AM »
I love the know it all pro players who tell everyone how long they have played this game and they know half the people are cheating and other half is ghosting when they get killed.   :fool: :fool:  Yet the TS info scrolls by ever minute on our servers and we also ask them to join our ts if they believe there is a problem. Easily 85% or more will either cuss you, tk you, or leave the server. The other people generally join ts and see nothing is happening and some may stay on ts and play for a few rounds or a few hours.  :up:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 29, 2014, 07:02:53 AM »
I love the know it all pro players who tell everyone how long they have played this game and they know half the people are cheating and other half is ghosting when they get killed.   :fool: :fool:  Yet the TS info scrolls by ever minute on our servers and we also ask them to join our ts if they believe there is a problem. Easily 85% or more will either cuss you, tk you, or leave the server. The other people generally join ts and see nothing is happening and some may stay on ts and play for a few rounds or a few hours.  :up:

First i didnt told how many years i play, second i didnt acted all pro here, third i didnt said he was in facted ghosted, i pointed a few things that might hapened rather than the guy being cheating, instead of loving things that didnt hapened start loving reading class so you can understand what people are trying to say so you'r lil confused mind does not play tricks on you.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 29, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »
First i didnt told how many years i play, second i didnt acted all pro here, third i didnt said he was in facted ghosted, i pointed a few things that might hapened rather than the guy being cheating, instead of loving things that didnt hapened start loving reading class so you can understand what people are trying to say so you'r lil confused mind does not play tricks on you.

Slow your roll sir. I in no way, shape or form said you was who I was speaking about, if I had I would have said your name. It was generalization about those players who go around doing just the things I said and pointed out what transpires. You were speaking about ghosting and I just added to the conversation. You sir seem to be slightly confused not I.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 29, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »

Slow your roll sir. I in no way, shape or form said you was who I was speaking about, if I had I would have said your name. It was generalization about those players who go around doing just the things I said and pointed out what transpires. You were speaking about ghosting and I just added to the conversation. You sir seem to be slightly confused not I.
Roger, i apologide then.I was pissed off cuz my wife was bitching about cleaning the housse lol.
Sorry.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager