Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Vegeta  (Read 18182 times)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
Vegeta
« on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 07:01:08 AM »
Subject: Vegeta

I would like to have this player banned or removed

Score 760 000
ROE   520 000

This is an ROE of almost 70 %
Absolutely ridiculous
He permanently teamkills on intention

I am usually not picking on other players but this really pissed me off and I dont need other players trying to educate you by teamkilling or tking out of frustration or boredom or whatever.

It spoils the fun of other players and I ask for this person to be removed or reprimanded

Thank you

Cheers
Lord-of-War  ;)
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Ganja

Re: Vegeta
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 07:04:14 AM »
I know him fir several years now, he used to be a nice friendly bridge player, NOT. This guy is always looking to argue or whatever just so he can tk  everyone on purpose. I think he should be sent a warning

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 07:14:31 AM »
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 07:16:03 AM by ELiZ »

Offline ELiZ

Offline budHa

• View Profile
  • AA: budha
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 09:10:27 AM »
Yeah i have met him a few days ago. I also wanted to report his ass. So he was on assault and kept getting pwned by defense, so then he switched sides and started his teamkill spree. When he would get kicked by the server or by players he would just reconnect and start teamkill everyone again combined with the usual trolling that we can't do anything about him. This lasted for a good 30 minutes of constant reconnect and teamkill. So if he could be banned for intentional ROE, then please do.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
We of SASF are collecting screenshots of him tk'ing our clan, but wouldn't make a post until I've got a decent collection of screenshots. He also once changed his name to SASF^RedDead to confuse people and try to talk shit about us, as we have a member called SASF-RedDead.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 10:10:10 AM »
and i thought i tked alot jeez. (never on purpose ofc) =o 

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
He's back with it. Dick behaviour ingame and tk'ed me while i was in 1st floor.

Offline Ilmari

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 10:54:37 AM »
 :)LOL!! He should be banned permanently!! Nothing but pain in the ass :up:

Offline |M|RapturesWifey

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 11:10:09 AM »
Me and my husband Rapture had problems with him a few weeks back and also had made a post about it.
<3 RapturesWifey <3

Offline Rapture

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 11:10:55 AM »
http://aao25.com/general-chat-90/int-tk'er-with-ss/

I warned everyone about him before. Noone listens to me lol
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 11:13:09 AM by Rapture »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »
Assist team should decide and place 1 week ban. It is the best solution as they did that to the similar previous reports. Until then it needs appropriate punishment as we yet to decide on new policy for banning and unbanning.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 11:58:04 AM »
The OP is giving a mis truth here and thats a fact. No one could ever get that roe in 2.5 assist. it was all in th origanal game in my server. As for the rest all dont like the truth that they all hide on def taking easy kills. Dark how many times did you tk me? try telling the truth. Just for fun lets see what he says. Every tk i done was camping noobs really dont like them. If you really want the game to grow get rid of the selfish ass holes hiding on the easy side, there actully stomach churning to me.
The game is supposed to be about honour which miost of ya cant spell btw. Real honour is hard to find. There are a few honerable men and women on AA. Most are selfish. Dont hate me, hatred is an awfull burden to carry. I dont hate the selfish one. I just try to educate them.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 12:29:18 PM »
The OP is giving a mis truth here and thats a fact. No one could ever get that roe in 2.5 assist. it was all in th origanal game in my server. As for the rest all dont like the truth that they all hide on def taking easy kills. Dark how many times did you tk me? try telling the truth. Just for fun lets see what he says. Every tk i done was camping noobs really dont like them. If you really want the game to grow get rid of the selfish ass holes hiding on the easy side, there actully stomach churning to me.
The game is supposed to be about honour which miost of ya cant spell btw. Real honour is hard to find. There are a few honerable men and women on AA. Most are selfish. Dont hate me, hatred is an awfull burden to carry. I dont hate the selfish one. I just try to educate them.

Consider yourself educated, that behavior is not tolerated here.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager