Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ST-6_[-K@TYP3rRY-]- hacker,  (Read 5822 times)

Offline Shakira

Re: ST-6_[-K@TYP3rRY-]- hacker,
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 18:19:23 PM »
i dont need to calm down, obviously the shitty up top doesnt know what hes talking about between an accidental glitch and hacking...

Offline Alex

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 18:38:42 PM »
i dont need to calm down, obviously the shitty up top doesnt know what hes talking about between an accidental glitch and hacking...
No need to get worked up and insult people. We're very well aware that this is a glitch.

Offline Shakira

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 19:29:54 PM »
this isnt me worked up...believe me...

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 22:20:59 PM »
o so the shaking of screen is some sort of glitch, i've had that happen a couple times not sure what i was doing when i got that shaky screen effect,

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 22:33:47 PM »
o so the shaking of screen is some sort of glitch, i've had that happen a couple times not sure what i was doing when i got that shaky screen effect,
The shaky screen is what happens when you get warned for using an exploit, like running with gun.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 22:39:01 PM »
The shaky screen is what happens when you get warned for using an exploit, like running with gun.

lol i wouldn't know how to do it if i wanted to, i like playn fair don't need no cheap exploits or bugs to get advantage

iv'e seen people use that silencer bug at get go, though i see using silencer useless not like it cuts down the recoil, idk

hopefully more cvar checks or hardware bans or get rid of making new accounts peroid.. are coming along cause this game is going to dye faster with this shit for brains kiddie cheats

kinda of sad these little kiddies would enjoy ruining the game for people that really love playn it

Offline Dosey

• View Profile
  • AA: Dosey
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
he did it more then once, in the server and u gotta do it x4 times to get kicked and he did that x2 times so his obviously doing it purposely.

Offline Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 08:40:50 AM »
he did it more then once, in the server and u gotta do it x4 times to get kicked and he did that x2 times so his obviously doing it purposely.
Yea I mean it's so obvious right? Can we lock this please? He's blatantly a hacker

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 09:02:08 AM »
depends, some times when I join and the round start instantly I get BehindView Exploit.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager