Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Quick  (Read 20500 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: Quick
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 01:27:02 AM »
:D
Anyways, I just hope you get my point, sometimes people have a lucky session. The problem starts when they always have such a session, as bad/worse day always happen (of course they can always play better than some others with more experience, so a kdr>1 all the time can still happen).

And don't forget, nobody is unkillable, there is no way you can alter with if you die or not (except for mpcheat god/supergod)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 01:32:11 AM »
That k/d ratio is too high, my average is 0.89 ... so this is pretty messed up unless he got some advantages on his mouse or has like the most descent pc with the most beautiful sound effects. And if you are saying this kind of ratio is normal well then I can say you are not better than Battlefield heroes staff who also believes in these kind of stories that 5 kd is normal :P sorry but obviously we are crap because we can't get descent pc over rich boys :DD
Getting 5 FR constantly isn't normal. It either means the person is doing something illigitimate or taking real good care of their fragrate (i.e fragwhoring). And the latter is much more frequent.

He might have a good PC and/or a good mouse, but it's not really neccessary in order to play this game well. Ganja plays pretty good, but he gets lower FPS than most would consider playable. One just needs to practice do get better.

Like everyone said, sometimes people have a good day, but sometimes they also play maps others don't know. Since most people don't play anything other than SF Hospital or Pipeline, it is not rare to see someone who doesn't know a map at all and then tries to open all the doors that can't be opened and so on.

And I know for a fact, that Bart uses some shit, I got the proofz! :D
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 09:15:52 AM »
Sometimes i get a few good season with my hx that bart sends me but lets leave that for another day :)

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 14:20:00 PM »
I don't have proof for hacking or something else, but a very strange feeling like my teammates.
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/482478/
It looks like you spend at least 4125 tracked hours with this account on this game. It's more than 170 constant days of your life. I can't even imagine how could I do something for THAT long and still don't understand what I'm doing. Don't want to comment about your clanmates, it's almost the same situation. Do you get it? :D

@Vilkas
I cry when I see your posts...

Why people don't get it that, in todays aao25 reality with such great players like those two suspecting Quick of anything, getting >40 kills per hour is just normal? Sometimes its like shooting ducks .... :?

Kills per hour is the only logical variable on tracker that is objective in some way and you can judge someone on that basis... fragrate, amount of kills, mapstats is just useless shit. 

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 14:45:26 PM »
Getting 5 FR constantly isn't normal. It either means the person is doing something illigitimate or taking real good care of their fragrate (i.e fragwhoring). And the latter is much more frequent.

He might have a good PC and/or a good mouse, but it's not really neccessary in order to play this game well. Ganja plays pretty good, but he gets lower FPS than most would consider playable. One just needs to practice do get better.

Like everyone said, sometimes people have a good day, but sometimes they also play maps others don't know. Since most people don't play anything other than SF Hospital or Pipeline, it is not rare to see someone who doesn't know a map at all and then tries to open all the doors that can't be opened and so on.

And I know for a fact, that Bart uses some shit, I got the proofz! :D

Leini, mr.sneaky, zeb, floorjackson.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 05:10:08 AM by Ares »

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 08, 2014, 16:18:03 PM »
@Vilkas
I cry when I see your posts...

I laugh when you comment about my posts and me...

Offline KUBA78

• View Profile
  • AA: kuba78
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 31, 2015, 13:14:11 PM »

Offline Ganja

Offline KUBA78

• View Profile
  • AA: kuba78
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 31, 2015, 13:29:39 PM »
Session over 3 fr!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 31, 2015, 13:30:45 PM »
Good proof. Banned now ! Thanks for detecting cheaters like that !

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 31, 2015, 15:11:44 PM »
Hey kuba... im not sure if you are trolling or just stupid... mmmmm

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 31, 2015, 17:18:19 PM »
Session over 3 fr!
Assuming that you're serious, I see I already commented on this thread and on that exact same issue. What I said is still valid today.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline raw

« Reply #27 on: Monday, June 01, 2015, 01:20:05 AM »
Locked.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline zibi

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2015, 22:18:06 PM »
I can see that Qu1ck have the same problem like me before, may not like me pointly :D
Still XP guys ?

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, June 03, 2015, 03:57:10 AM »
Lol, if the fr tells who is cheater, there are many cheaters out there then. I used to have in my good days noob accounts with 4-6 fr (fr whoring of course, but not so that I would reconnect/disconnect after death) and I knew other players with high fr.

Here for example:

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/55650/-wC%5ERaKeZ%5Ea.51/ UNBELIEVABLE FR, especially on some maps. I dont know if this guy cheated or not, but at least I shot him many times.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/24129/%3D%28wAtNc%29%3DLeini-%E2%84%A2/ I won him also many times ^^

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/9460/%5BSKD%5DMustardMan%28FIN%29/ this guy with his various accounts was sometimes in my clan.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/198086/x6-Mr.Sneaky%5Ba5%C2%B9%5D/ hard guy to win but did many times.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/659270/-snap.iog-/ iog guys.. hmm hard opponent.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager