Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Pepper88  (Read 5939 times)

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

Pepper88
« on: Sunday, January 19, 2014, 19:54:05 PM »
I've seen this player has a thing about TKing his own team mates before & get away with it without a ban :mad:

I was just on SF Hospital on ambush team & I shot the big 'H' sign in the Parking alley (I Often do that for a bit of pointless fun..) Pepper88 did not approve, so proceeded to hose me down with his machinegun bu didn't kill me. I said a  :censored: comment about that, he then finished off the job..
He was TKing me at the beginning of 5-6 rounds after that.

Admins, please ban this character.

Regards,

Mr_Gunman-GB
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 19, 2014, 19:55:45 PM by Mr_Gunman-GB »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Pepper88
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 19, 2014, 20:14:59 PM »
5 tks and only that much ROE?
Dude... ur cheap ;)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 01:41:48 AM »
I'm not saying this is the case, but (especially on Hospital) you can also accumulate ROE from killing nurses.

I think it would be better if you provided screenshots of the actual TKs in the console.

And bollie, it clearly shows Gunman has died 3 times (The most KIAs in the team is 4, so that's probably how many rounds there had been in this match), so if he was TKed more than that, it was probably not in the same match.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 06:01:26 AM »
On bridge the other day, I had an accidental tk and got rewarded with 1200 ROE. :D

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 06:17:15 AM »
I know, some servers give ridiculous amounts of ROE, sometimes just for a small wound. It might be a server setting, I'm not sure.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 16:56:08 PM »
I'm not saying this is the case, but (especially on Hospital) you can also accumulate ROE from killing nurses.

I think it would be better if you provided screenshots of the actual TKs in the console.

And bollie, it clearly shows Gunman has died 3 times (The most KIAs in the team is 4, so that's probably how many rounds there had been in this match), so if he was TKed more than that, it was probably not in the same match.

He sure wasn't shooting the nurses! I can't seem to figure out how to take a screen shot with the console open, otherwise I would posted the TK's.. So I thought the scoreboard would be the next best thing..
You're right, it wasn't the same match, he started doing it on the previous one.

Regards,

Mr_Gunman-GB

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 17:02:10 PM »
Type SHOT in console

Offline defeateR

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 17:06:13 PM »
Remember seeing him intentional teamkilling, for the record.

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 17:07:19 PM »
Type SHOT in console

Thanks, I'll remember that. Shame it's a bit late now!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 20, 2014, 17:11:53 PM »
Door Breacher's on Pipeline(AA 2.6), -10.000 ROE, Good times :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline defeateR

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 10:02:13 AM »
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/11/qyi6.png

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/780i.png

intentionally flashing his own team and blocking passages just to annoy.

Are you guys going to do anything about this, or this idiot will just be allowed to do this kind of things?

EDIT

I now realized he only teamkills people with C slot, until someone who gets pissed of teamkills him back and Violate the Rules of Engangment, to get the C weapon in hospital, then he goes quiet when he gets what he wants.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 10:11:37 AM by defeateR »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
I was on the server and thats true.

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 17:27:07 PM »

Are you guys going to do anything about this, or this idiot will just be allowed to do this kind of things?

I see none of the admins have replied to this thread, so it seems like Hackers aren't tolerated in this game, but teamkilling is ok!

Offline Alex

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 22:36:19 PM »
I see none of the admins have replied to this thread, so it seems like Hackers aren't tolerated in this game, but teamkilling is ok!
Do you realize how much stuff we have to deal with? This is done in our free time. We don't have all the time to discuss all of these issues. It's a slow process.

TKing is also a fairly delicate matter. We can't just punish people for a TK session. It needs to be repeated. Unfortunately Battletracker doesn't report ROE in the session history. However, in this case ti seems fairly obvious that he does it quite often (his points on 158 hours of bridge are negative).

I gave him a one week ban for it.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 25, 2014, 23:08:54 PM »
Should reset their training too when they get bans for tking. It will make them think twice about intentional tking, when they have to go through the tedious task of all the training.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager