Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -=No.0b=-  (Read 6607 times)

Offline Rob_LD

Re: -=No.0b=-
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 13:58:12 PM »
Have cheated in the past doesn0t mean they still do it nowadays(...)
But this subforum is full of contrary cases.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 17:43:08 PM »

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 19:02:05 PM »
Assist's policy regarding former bans should be reconsidered.
All the hackers who already got sorted out years ago are delighted about their clean slate now.

those bans are old as hell 5 years to be exact, i 2 hate cheaters , i always do say once a cheater always a cheater, i haven't seen 1 to be proven wrong lol

Offline no.0b

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 23:40:13 PM »
My friend and I play with similar names, we've been friends a long time and were excited when we saw that assist brought back the game. We don't hack though, Just some old players trying to play the game once again just like everyone else. The ACI bans are 5 years old as stated somewhere else in the thread, so I dont think that its fair that we get banned from other people's servers because of that. The game is already at a really low point when it comes to players, and at most there is usually only 1 or 2 decent servers that have people playing. I would really like everyone to reconsider the links and bans on us.

I would like to also expand an apology to those who feel that we attacked them with certain words. We really aren't jerks, we just are goofing off. Sorry for ruining your gameplay experience.Please forgive us!

Thank you.

Offline woopty121

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 02:28:34 AM »
whatever cheater,,,, go ruin another game because you suck....... dont let me catch you on my server,,, you will in a sec. have a nice day/night cheater...................................................

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 03:26:09 AM »
My friend and I play with similar names, we've been friends a long time and were excited when we saw that assist brought back the game. We don't hack though, Just some old players trying to play the game once again just like everyone else. The ACI bans are 5 years old as stated somewhere else in the thread, so I dont think that its fair that we get banned from other people's servers because of that. The game is already at a really low point when it comes to players, and at most there is usually only 1 or 2 decent servers that have people playing. I would really like everyone to reconsider the links and bans on us.

I would like to also expand an apology to those who feel that we attacked them with certain words. We really aren't jerks, we just are goofing off. Sorry for ruining your gameplay experience.Please forgive us!

Thank you.

Apologies accepted for my part  :up:  :D

Offline no.0b

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 03:32:11 AM »
whatever cheater,,,, go ruin another game because you suck....... dont let me catch you on my server,,, you will in a sec. have a nice day/night cheater...................................................

Well that's not very nice. :( If you seen me play you would know I suck. haha

Offline zoxee

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 04:35:08 AM »
I dont think so

U right it's sec accounts of +EcK guys
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 05:20:28 AM »
those bans are old as hell 5 years to be exact, i 2 hate cheaters , i always do say once a cheater always a cheater, i haven't seen 1 to be proven wrong lol
me

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 11, 2013, 05:54:11 AM »
+1 rob

it really should be reconsidered.

Atleast for those guys who still bullshitting around.

Offline insidiae

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 15:22:51 PM »
He and his gay bud are annoying, would like them banned for any reason.

Offline bvsnipes

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 19:39:57 PM »
exception i havent seen you play in awhile :( me and my half bro have a funny ass inside joke about you haha

Offline exception

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 22:31:45 PM »
Me? That was out of left field haha. I got a job and moved so I haven't really played for the last 5 weeks. I'm starting to a little bit more again though. Can I be on the inside of the joke about me?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #28 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 03:17:53 AM »
Have cheated in the past doesn0t mean they still do it nowadays, and we have clear examples of that. Some people actually do change and we are here to give them a chance... but only one guys ;)

I see my words in it hooah !! welcome back guy s

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday, August 30, 2013, 05:36:33 AM »

"With this kind of thinking.... you will lose your game twice.  by mentzer

This project is build  by ex cheatern and hackern just aao lovers

"Present opportunities are not to be neglected; they rarely visit us twice." by Voltaire
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager