Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lacoste+  (Read 20335 times)

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
  • AA: Blacky
Re: Lacoste+
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:41:18 AM »
I'm just being realistic about good gaming mouses and other gaming equipment what is made only for gamers not for crybabies, you got negative attitude and view on it because ur thinking its stupid and I got positive attitude for it because I think its very very nice as it is nice when you got great soundcard and you can hear in all directions/sides of any map like you got wallhack, it isn't "exploiting" the game?!?? It is the same, absolutely.

Offline zibi

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:47:04 AM »
What kind of mouse he has ? (your friend lacoste)

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:53:24 AM »
imho triple click mouse is way enough to ban, just like sly was banned for that shit, i guess admins cant prove that. I guess blacky is a poor guy and cant afford that kind of mouse, eventho he's desperately wants it :)
.   Blacky its for You

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »
I'm just being realistic about good gaming mouses and other gaming equipment what is made only for gamers not for crybabies, you got negative attitude and view on it because ur thinking its stupid and I got positive attitude for it because I think its very very nice as it is nice when you got great soundcard and you can hear in all directions/sides of any map like you got wallhack, it isn't "exploiting" the game?!?? It is the same, absolutely.
you call those shitty a4tech a good gaming mouse? give me a break, if not this triple click thingy, noone would buy them. logitec, xai, razer are good mouses and guess what none of this respected companies makes a triple click mouse, why? couse i believe they know the meaning of fair gameplay.

good sound you get when you play on windows xp, even with todays onboard soundcard you can hear enemy's clicks all over the map.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 11:24:43 AM »
Lol this topic got way too much attention, let the assist guys do what they do best,

Hes either clean or dirty , move on already, he isn't all that good come on now .stop giving this guy so.much attention  , if he needs to exploit the game to.get kills, so fuckn what,.bunch of yous do the same shit, but not like he is

Offline Bart!

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 11:33:16 AM »
No point to argue with idiots, you will lower to their level where they will beat you on experience.

I already gave a good reasoning why it is not a pro mouse, he chose to ignore that and reply to others, enough said.

Indeed krIz, Logitech G5 is so much better because it is way more accurate. This is just a mouse which can't compete with that so it tries to attract gamers with other "features" which are disgusting.

Just as disgusting as CoD ruining the fps branche on the PC.

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:52:53 PM »
@ zibi - he has some usb mouse with triple click button, google it.
@ Wilhelm ? you haven?t told me your in-game name so I don?t give any attention on you. Sorry.
@ krIz - I saw ur too smart and ur knowledge about gaming stuff is LEVEL: EXPERT, keep these opinions for yourself and choose any mouse you want. For your information, Logitech also has autofire mouse.
@ Bart - You are moderator and you insult me(as an clean and honest AA player), that says a lot about you and your decency, now I?m not surprised why this game doesn?t have much players. Thank you man!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:56:45 PM by Blacky »

Offline die$el

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:55:36 PM »
@ zibi - he has some usb mouse with triple click button, google it. @ Wilhelm ? you haven?t told me your in-game name so I don?t give any attention on you. Sorry. @ krIz - I saw ur too smart and ur knowledge about gaming stuff is LEVEL: EXPERT, keep these opinions for yourself and choose any mouse you want. For your information, Logitech also has autofire mouse. @ Bart - You are moderator and you insult me(as an clean and honest AA player), that says a lot about you and your decency, now I?m not surprised why this game doesn?t have much players. Thank you man!
Blacky , i dont know u , but good job..
i dont like bart , he think that his OPINION is the fact , he cant understand that its just his opinion not fact
and nice language bart,calling other"idiot" and u are moderator to keep the forum with clean language :)

Offline Bart!

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:56:47 PM »
@ zibi - he has some usb mouse with triple click button, google it. @ Wilhelm ? you haven?t told me your in-game name so I don?t give any attention on you. Sorry. @ krIz - I saw ur too smart and ur knowledge about gaming stuff is LEVEL: EXPERT, keep these opinions for yourself and choose any mouse you want. For your information, Logitech also has autofire mouse. @ Bart - You are moderator and you insult me(as an clean and honest AA player), that says a lot about you and your decency, now I?m not surprised why this game doesn?t have much players. Thank you man!
I just used a famous statement of somebody. Your arguments are bad, krIz already showed different and you tell him to keep his opinions for himself.

Stop being narrow-minded is my advice, look at the arguments I posted before, as you keep on ignoring those, and then we might be able to talk.

As long as you keep being ignorant and narrow-minded, there is no room for discussion.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:57:36 PM »
==>  :lock: <==

Offline Bart!

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 14:59:41 PM »
Blacky , i dont know u , but good job..
i dont like bart , he think that his OPINION is the fact , he cant understand that its just his opinion not fact
and nice language bart,calling other"idiot" and u are moderator to keep the forum with clean language :)
Please, tell me where I insulted a certain person, nice of you to take things out of context, but again, that won't help you either

I used a quote as metaphor, if you see that as an insult or personal attack while I never said somebody is an idiot, that's your problem. I only said never argue with them.

Anyways, I never say my opinions are facts, but at least I base them on arguments, and I haven't yet seen one decent argument for it while you keep ignoring the ones against it. Now that is mature.

But hey, keep on talking like this, it definitely helps others seeing what kind of persons you are with this mentality. Although your history in assist already says enough for me, so that explains why you think it is oke.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 15:02:24 PM by Bart! »

Offline die$el

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 15:14:16 PM »
well , if u read ur post good u will see that u didnt say it directly that he is an idiot , but u meant it :)
and about rmX u always saying its lame he must be banned,lets say yup its lame, then about sound tweaks and hear across all the map isnt that lame also ? then 80% should be banned.
ok i am leaving the forum , byebye

Offline Bart!

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 15:17:35 PM »
I used a quote to imply that it makes no use to argue with people not using arguments.

You are using the argument that but you have a soundcard... But that just directs away from the mouse thingy which we are discussing here.

Tweaks to hear way across the maps are lame indeed, that is why rolloff is not possible with CVARs. If you want to know, I can not hear across the map, I only hear really good close around me. The most times I know where people are based on predictions, not on sound.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 15:35:20 PM »
@ krIz - I saw ur too smart and ur knowledge about gaming stuff is LEVEL: EXPERT, keep these opinions for yourself and choose any mouse you want. For your information, Logitech also has autofire mouse.
remember, there is always someone smarter than you. and pleez do me a favor and find this logitech mouse with autofire/triple click.

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 16:05:40 PM »
I was thinking that ur able to find it alone but nevermind. LOGITECH G700.
I'm leaving forum too, because it has no sense to discuss with someone who allways said something opponent.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager