Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Lacoste+  (Read 20276 times)

Offline ELiZ

Re: Lacoste+
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:08:08 PM »
When in the past? If I remember good you admins said that past is not important if it hasn't been on 2.5 Assist(if it was on old AA versions).

Nope, it's recent times

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
  • AA: Blacky
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:17:44 PM »
If it was recent as you said, then upload evidence and prove it here. Or maybe you are trying to improvise proofs and get him banned without a real/current reason. It wouldn't suprise me because I belive there's no dirty evidence related to this player.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:31:21 PM »
Blacky go home man.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:50:53 PM »
If he's linked to an account with a recent ban, that's evidence enough.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 18:56:55 PM »
If it was recent as you said, then upload evidence and prove it here. Or maybe you are trying to improvise proofs and get him banned without a real/current reason. It wouldn't suprise me because I belive there's no dirty evidence related to this player.

I get it, you stand up for your clanmate.
But you know what I talk about, he's been in your clan while being banned, he must have told you why.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 20:08:12 PM »
But you know what I talk about, he's been in your clan while being banned, he must have told you why.

if he has been ban before then why he's on now???

also i have faith in sergio

not sticking up for said player, but are we talking about a gamming mouse to exploit the game or not??  if thats what he's using then i'm sure thats not a banable offense

Offline Ganja

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 02:30:54 AM »

Who's Blacky?

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 05:58:54 AM »
Blacky:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/841142/

About the triple fire, one thing are those new mouses that have it auto, other thing is searching the internet for scripts to activate that option on the logitech software no?
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:41:36 AM »
about the minigun i can do same , because we both have logitech gaming mouse so he roll the mouse to fire

wouldn't that result in a ban?
thought it would.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:42:26 AM »
OK so now we have bigger nad bigger crybebes of lacoste ... Eva diesel and blacky vel zolex . Fantastic freinds You are ... But in my opinion if all u are his clanfreinds or something or lacoste is writting on his noob acc :) zolex if he is your freind why u hide and writting by noname blacky ? All your clan and players are shitty. Tk or change team in your opinion is ok ? RmX do this very often so plz dont tell me that u are nice guys . Iam really happy if your freind will be banned . If will be true that he in past was banned for hacking iam havent question

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 06:52:10 AM »
About the triple fire, one thing are those new mouses that have it auto, other thing is searching the internet for scripts to activate that option on the logitech software no?

even the new mice have not automaticaly activated those mods. you have to configure it to do what you want to do with.

Offline Blacky

• View Profile
  • AA: Blacky
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 08:41:52 AM »
I'm his clan mate and? I'm not hiding my nickname, I'm just doing like all of you do, Wilhelm you are extremely high on words as all "pro players" here are, and as I see you hide your nickname too, its saying: sf noob, so whats the problem man? I can't understand it really. Lacoste is just using gaming mouse(NOT LOGITECH AS ADMINS SAID - I forgot what kind of brand mouse is) with triple click button, without any scripts and other software for fastfire, he is just pressing his triple click mini button which is situated behind scrool wheel on his gaming mouse without any 3rd party software installed, and you guys said it is not allowed? Why you are all doing this pathetic drama here because of that, if you are all jealous and you are talking about unfair exploiting etc...you guys think ur uber cool because he is "exploiting" the game, but in reality ur pretty sad...because he has paid and bought better mouse than yours? It's so fking silly, if you are that smart you would buy the same mouse or keep ur mouth closed forever, because in the past he was playing ESL league with the same mouse and no one was crying about it because its more than legal. Guys this is very very lame and low from you and if you ban him it will only demonstrate how low is this game going on. Over and out!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »
I'm his clan mate and? I'm not hiding my nickname, I'm just doing like all of you do, Wilhelm you are extremely high on words as all "pro players" here are, and as I see you hide your nickname too, its saying: sf noob, so whats the problem man? I can't understand it really. Lacoste is just using gaming mouse(NOT LOGITECH AS ADMINS SAID - I forgot what kind of brand mouse is) with triple click button, without any scripts and other software for fastfire, he is just pressing his triple click mini button which is situated behind scrool wheel on his gaming mouse without any 3rd party software installed, and you guys said it is not allowed? Why you are all doing this pathetic drama here because of that, if you are all jealous and you are talking about unfair exploiting etc...you guys think ur uber cool because he is "exploiting" the game, but in reality ur pretty sad...because he has paid and bought better mouse than yours? It's so fking silly, if you are that smart you would buy the same mouse or keep ur mouth closed forever, because in the past he was playing ESL league with the same mouse and no one was crying about it because its more than legal. Guys this is very very lame and low from you and if you ban him it will only demonstrate how low is this game going on. Over and out!
And this is the reason why in real life you will never get into a sr. position. It's because you don't think logically.

'with triple click button, without any scripts and other software for fastfire'
You do know this is just software INTEGRATED IN THE MOUSE?

So what I am saying is, just because it is coded within the mouse, doesn't make it less stupid to use.
So how about I have a mouse, which has a button, whereas when I shoot it moves to left under, so it compensated for recoil, is that perfectly legal and just me buying a pro mouse, or is it maybe, just maybe, giving me an advantage because of built-in programming?

(hint: these kinds of mice and scripts are illegal at LANs)

Also I would like to know what his name at ESL was, since I also played ESL before and never heard about him, probably because he wasn't a topplayer either.
And don't tell me "if I'm smart I buy that mouse as well", because well, I win my matches without it, and I do not need to lower myself to that level in order to achieve what he is trying to achieve now.

According to your logic, the best fix in this game is to make every weapon full automatic, if that happens, the game is officially dead thanks to guys like you who can't think and tries to get every advantage they can get just to hide the fact that he is bad with default stuff.

Yes, I just called him bad. Live with it.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 08:59:46 AM by Bart! »

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »
imho triple click mouse is way enough to ban, just like sly was banned for that shit, i guess admins cant prove that. I guess blacky is a poor guy and cant afford that kind of mouse, eventho he's desperately wants it :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, February 04, 2014, 09:26:59 AM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager